PDA

View Full Version : More Trash Talk at Townhall

Douglass Bartley
08-04-2007, 02:39 PM
The trasher may be found at http://afk.townhall.com/g/7f02d3d4-166e-42f1-be44-e70f35758c42

Here's what he wrote. He should hear from us with a gentle reminder that when he smears Saint Paul, he will hear from us. Please leave some love notes to him as comments.

Internet Star - Ron Paul Exposed!
Saturday, August 04, 2007 1:40 PM

The good doctor speaks here about his success on the internet. He goes on to talk about how the internet is the great political equalizer of our time, and how you can find out facts and information using the internet that we don't get from the mainstream media. I found all this very interesting in how it relates to my exposure of this anti-Semitic isolationist crackpot months ago; well before he was crowned King of Al Gore's Internet by every freak there who cannot leave their apartments to go vote because sunlight hurts their eyes and skin.

So, in the spirit of the using the internet to gather all those facts and tidbits of information you cannot otherwise get from the mainstream media; let's re-visit the political atrocities committed by Dr. Strangelove:

Who Is Ron Paul?

Ron Paul Has Betrayed the GOP (Eric Dondero letter)

Ron Paul Takes False Credit for Hurricane Relief

"The Earmark Dossier of Dr. 'No'"

The 14th District Shall Be Free! (start of official campaign to take-back Paul's House seat)

Ron Paul at 0%, As He's Always Been! (stacking internet polls)

"Ron Paul, Sean Paul, John Paul and Ru Paul–Which one is the least coherent?"

Another Neo-Nazi Supporting Ron Paul

Ron Paul to Abolish the Federal Reserve

If that list is not enough for you; then you're a Ron Paul supporter. While I am happy that a man who puts turkey stuffing on his head at Thanksgiving has more cash on hand than John McCain , it' no reason to forget who and what he is. The media loves them both. That should tell you all you need to know where casting your vote is concerned.

LibertyEagle
08-04-2007, 02:42 PM
What's the deal with the turkey stuffing?

angelatc
08-04-2007, 02:45 PM
He forgot to link to the phenry article at Kos.

DisabledVet
08-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Bumpty bump....

OURPLAN
08-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Don't even bother with that Eric jerk. :)

LibertyEagle
08-04-2007, 04:11 PM
If the person who is posting as "John Fuller" is on this Forum, PLEASE stop it with calling people "chicken shit" and "Nazis". Contrary to popular belief, this will NOT go over well with the Republicans on TownHall and will not win Dr. Paul any converts. We're going to attract many more flies with honey.

What would Ron Paul do?

mackler
08-04-2007, 04:13 PM
hmmm. the word "libel" comes to mind.

Douglass Bartley
08-04-2007, 04:17 PM
The new Mackler Libel-Detector in action. Good show.

Thomas_Paine
08-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Anyone who listens to this pablum needs to get their heads examined.

LibertyEagle
08-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Will someone please follow the links to that one on the Hurricane relief? This jerk is already pulling out the anti-jew lie. We need to nip both of these, if we can.

And no, I can't do it. If I try, I will burn. I've spent the last couple of hours responding to the thread over on TH from yesterday and I'm fried.

Will someone please help?

Akus
08-04-2007, 04:40 PM
It never fails. Nobody can put up an actual argument agains Ron. Nothing but name calling and a profanity-filled tirades, that's all they're worth.

mesler
08-04-2007, 05:11 PM
I'm going to start using the Ru Paul thing against people who claim to have something serious to say.