PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry guys, Ron Paul WILL be in the general election

wongster
01-29-2008, 06:53 PM
If Ron Paul doesn't get the republican nomination, he's going to run as an independent and will DEFINITELY get the nomination for 3rd party. He said in his video recently that as long as us supporters keep sending him money, and as long as he have the fund, he will continue to fight. No worries guys, Ron Paul will fight hard for The People.

Mauiboy86
01-29-2008, 06:54 PM
I think you are absolutely right!

Scott Wilson
01-29-2008, 06:54 PM
He will not be on the ballots in some states like Texas if he did this. I very much doubt you'll see Ron Paul in a third party.

BreakYourChains
01-29-2008, 06:56 PM
Agree! Remember, this is about delegates, not votes entirely. Let the media play their games - we can still come in under the radar in a brokered convention. Keep educating your neighbors and cities.

driller80545
01-29-2008, 06:57 PM
He's already campaigning in Texas for congress. Hell, he's spending the Saturday before super Tuesday campaigning in Texas. Texas is not a super Tuesday state.

wongster
01-29-2008, 11:17 PM
He will not be on the ballots in some states like Texas if he did this. I very much doubt you'll see Ron Paul in a third party.

I don't think Ron Paul will give up this fight against the machine after the recent video. As long as we are behind him, he will fight for us

crazyfingers
01-29-2008, 11:21 PM
He will continue to seek the nomination as long as we support him. He has ruled out running third party. This garbage is nothing more than a distraction.

DRV45N05
01-29-2008, 11:22 PM
The Rasmussen numbers really bolster the prospect of a 3rd Party run.

Spideynw
01-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Agree! Remember, this is about delegates, not votes entirely. Let the media play their games - we can still come in under the radar in a brokered convention. Keep educating your neighbors and cities.

But if he does not win at least five states, he cannot be voted for in the convention.

Drknows
01-29-2008, 11:24 PM
I don't think Ron Paul will give up this fight against the machine after the recent video. As long as we are behind him, he will fight for us

I was like you a few weeks back.

But i seen a recent interview where he put that idea to rest once and for all. It wasn't even the 99.9 percent chance it was a absolute NO.

I wish i could remember what interview.

PimpBlimp
01-29-2008, 11:26 PM
Only if its McCain vs Hillary would Paul have a good chance at winning

If its Obama vs McCain or Romney he would lose badly to Obama

If its Romney vs Hillary he would not get many republican supporters because they would all be trying to take down Hillary.

JimInNY
01-29-2008, 11:28 PM
Ron Paul is playing chess while these bozos are playing chinese checkers. The man is a genius. He will be the Republican nominee.

MGreen
01-29-2008, 11:28 PM
Paul didn't think he could get far running for the Republican nomination, but was convinced by his passionate supporters to try.

He now has hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of new supporters that will convince him to run Independent. If it's McCain vs Hillary, and there is a clear signal around the country that a third party candidate is wanted, it only makes sense for Paul to run.

But it's his choice. If we can't win in 2008, we'll fight for 2012, or 2016, and onwards.

theseus51
01-29-2008, 11:29 PM
Yeah, he used to say "I have no intention". And now his responses are more like "nah, I'm not going to do that".

N13
01-29-2008, 11:35 PM
Its the threat of a third party run that has the Republican party thinking about the future role of Ron Paul. They know that if he runs third party, he will take votes away from the Republican candidate and virtually guarantee a Democratic victory. People still remember what Ross "The Boss" Perot did to change an election.