DaninPA
08-04-2007, 02:26 PM
:confused: http://www.calthomas.com/index.php?poll=1

angelatc
08-04-2007, 02:35 PM
Voted

Patriot
08-05-2007, 11:17 AM
The Cal Thomas poll is bogus. Don't bother.

qwerty
08-05-2007, 11:55 AM
voted

:cool:

Keith
08-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Unfortunately this poll has already been exposed as fraudulent. The moderator over there admitted to correcting the numbers whenever Paul pulls ahead to "accurately reflect his 2%." Too bad too because a lot of conservatives actually trust Cal Thomas. I wonder if Cal is in on this fraud.

Richard in Austin
08-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Please show us where we can see that. Thanks!

Unfortunately this poll has already been exposed as fraudulent. The moderator over there admitted to correcting the numbers whenever Paul pulls ahead to "accurately reflect his 2%." Too bad too because a lot of conservatives actually trust Cal Thomas. I wonder if Cal is in on this fraud.

FOUND IT: http://www.calthomas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11

" #2 08-02-2007, 10:11 PM
SirJames
Moderator Join Date: Jul 2007

Re: Fraud

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreakmac
...Yesterday this poll showed Ron Paul running away with it with something like 65% of the 210 votes cast. Today it shows him with 2% of 231. Obviously not possible!

Why put a poll up if you really dont care what your users think?

No matter what the main stream media does - its old and outdated now.

Welcome to the new media revolution.

Ron Pauls words will be heard.

The poll was tuned to accurately reflect Mr. Paul's performance in every national poll out there.... the measly 1-2% which is all he'll ever get.

The problem with the fraud you mention is that dishonest people come to the site that they perceive to be left-leaning and then vote for the most unlikely candidate on the Republican side. If they were not to commit that fraud, you would have Clinton or Obama with more points because the fraudsters you mention are skewing our poll intentionally in the case of votes for Mr. Paul.

Personally, I think Mr. Paul should be honest with himself and the rest of the world and just go ahead and move over to the left column but eventually, we'll be able to dump all of the nobodys in the current poll and slim it down to a list of real contenders.

No tuning to any other candidate was done in the poll but just as many of us predicted, the fraudsters came on and tried to skew our poll with WE GUESSED IT... Mr. Paul! We should just remove him as he probably shouldnt have been on there to begin with.

Some of Mr. Pauls polling results as of tonight
Rasmussen - Paul is not even mentioned
Gallup - 3%
Zogby - 1%
Pew - 1%
ABC - 1%
MSNBC - 2%
CNN - 2%
CBS - not even listed
Quinnipiac - 1%
ARG - 1%

The list goes on. Tuning the poll to reverse the fraud being perpetrated by dishonest web-site users was the right thing to do. "

Richard in Austin
08-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Digg me, baby:

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Cal_Thomas_online_poll_is_rigged_his_arrogant_mode rator_SirJames_admits

Dary
08-05-2007, 09:46 PM
Wow.

Keith
08-06-2007, 04:34 AM
Dugg.

Richard in Austin
08-06-2007, 05:48 AM
Wow.

Yep, Wow is right. The unmitigated gall of 'SirJames' is simply amazing, AND he has the chutzpa to call Ron Paul supporters 'fraudsters'. Unbelievable. I took screenshots in case they take those posts down.

Oh, and he offered to give someone his house if Dr. Paul gets the nomination.

Anyone want to give Cal Thomas a piece of their mind? He could probably use some constructive feedback.

I gotta run along to work soon, if I find a better way to givew Cal Thomas some feedback besides his webform, I'll post it here.

Cowlesy
08-07-2007, 07:18 AM
Dugg

dsentell
08-07-2007, 08:50 AM
As my dearly departed Grandmother would say, that is a case of the pot calling the kettle black!

Unmitigated gall is right accusing someone of committing fraud when he admittedly did so.

Perry
08-07-2007, 09:29 AM
They didn't even spell Barack Obama correctly in the poll.:p

Amateurish.