PDA

View Full Version : Is there video yet of Pittsburg Rally?

Hurricane Bruiser
08-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Any video yet on the Pittsburg Rally?

jj111
08-04-2007, 02:21 PM
None that I have seen yet.

abstrusezincate
08-04-2007, 05:01 PM
There were three or four different camera crews who were going to take the video and edit it up to YouTube. So, I am sure it is coming. Many of those same people had a very late evening last night, so they may take a little while.

markpa
08-04-2007, 05:42 PM
There were three or four different camera crews who were going to take the video and edit it up to YouTube. So, I am sure it is coming. Many of those same people had a very late evening last night, so they may take a little while.

Tom: The Pittsburgh meetup did an awesome job last night...Thanks.

MozoVote
08-04-2007, 05:44 PM
It took a good full day for the Greenville and Northern California speeches to show up. I'd expect by late tonight we may see some of it.

Bergie Bergeron
08-04-2007, 05:51 PM
edit: wrong thread.

BizmanUSA
08-04-2007, 05:54 PM

YEP, I am still toast from the Amazing RP event and After Party in Pittsburgh and the internal batteries don't charge as fast as they once did - although the rapid charger of RP is helping. :D

Need to have a clear head to make some sense!

BizmanUSA