PDA

View Full Version : In a way, we've already won...

bcreps85
01-29-2008, 05:34 PM
No matter what happens this election, Ron Paul has built the groundwork for the revolution, and more and more people are starting to wake up to it. The presidency is hard to take, but if we look at this in incremental steps how many people go to vote for things other than the presidency? Not nearly as many, right?

Seems to me that if RP wins, we win. If he doesn't, he can go on after this whole thing and start endorsing people in every state for us to jump behind...and we could take things over from the ground up. Seems to me that at the presidential level our enemies are very organized, but from the ground up they won't have much of a way to fight us...

tamor
01-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Dr. Paul would be so proud of you!

LynnB
01-29-2008, 05:37 PM
We definitely have to keep this up. I think it is most encouraging for like-minded candidates in any level race. Until they come and shut down the internet, that is...

damien88
01-29-2008, 05:37 PM
I agree once the takeover of "smaller positions" is successful and people realize how good it would be to have Dr. Paul as president and hopefully vote for him or a successor to him in the next election

TruckinMike
01-29-2008, 06:08 PM
Ron Paul Revolutionary: Hey Mr. Candidate - Are you a Ron Paul Republican?

Candidate: No

RP Revolutionary: Good, now we know not to throw our 100,000 grassroots supporters behind YOU!!!

Next candidate please...

RP Revolutionary: Hey Mr. Candidate - Are you a Ron Paul Republican?

Candidate: YES!!

A sudden WHOOSH is heard as all 100,000 RP Republicans jump to there feet and start posting signs, making threads, and starting meetups all over the country in favor of this candidate for dog catcher in kalamazoo, Mi.!!!!

Ok, I might be exaggerating a bit, but I think the point is made. if we stick together we WILL change the country.

TMike

cska80
01-29-2008, 06:11 PM
When I have any doubt, I listen to my theme song to the revolution...Tienanman Squared by (hed)pe...yes that IS the name of the band. If you've never heard this song, you're missing out. But yeah, after I listen I realize we've already won. One year ago RP was an unknown.