PDA

View Full Version : Go Call People in YOUR PRECINCT!

thechitowncubs
01-29-2008, 05:16 PM
Call everyone you can using the Precinct Captain program!

I just called a sizeable amount of people in my precinct and got 2 families that were voting for ron paul and I talked to another woman for about 10 minutes. It is FUN!

Here is my favorite script: "Hey is this MR/MRS (Last Name), I'm one of your neighbors over in X neighborhood or on Y street. I was just calling to remind you that your primary is on X date and was wondering if you have considered Presidential Candidate Dr. Ron Paul?"

They say: "Not really, I don't know who he is"
You say: "Would you be interested in learning a little bit about him, it won't take much time."
They say: "Yes"

Then you sell the message the sells to 90% of the American people.

I'm off to plant 150 signs in the north suburbs of Chicago... WOOHOO GO RON!

AmyPA
01-29-2008, 05:18 PM
Nice work! But please consider reading the plan the campaign set out in the precinct leader program.

They have a script they want us to use, as well as an order in which things should be done. (Lit drops, phone calls, face to face.)

thechitowncubs
01-29-2008, 09:46 PM
I actually did follow that program but IT SUCKS. The people are completely uninterested and most refuse the unidentified voter phone script.

For people that don't have much time, I believe 100% that this is the best way to get the most bang for your minute, and most people will identify what they think over the course of the phone call.