PDA

View Full Version : It is truly sad when a Newspaper office has not heard of Dr. Ron Paul

ForrestLayne
01-29-2008, 05:06 PM
I went to our local daily newspaper today to run a 1/2 page ad on Friday - 11 days before our Va primary. Nobody in the paper office had even heard of him. Heck only one knew there was a Presidential Primary vote on Feb 12.

I educated as best I could. The point is that the MSM is really blanking out these small news outlets because of lack of AP wires, etc.

Our daily is small - only about 12,000 per day, but it does cover 3 counties and a city.

We need the local press badly. Ad price was good - less than 450 for 1/2 page.

I urge everyone to go local newspapers / radio...

JeffersonThomas
01-29-2008, 05:11 PM
bump. Thanks for doing this and thanks for educating them. More of this type of stuff going on & the revolution will keep growing :D

Mark
01-29-2008, 07:38 PM
I went to our local daily newspaper today to run a 1/2 page ad on Friday - 11 days before our Va primary. Nobody in the paper office had even heard of him. Heck only one knew there was a Presidential Primary vote on Feb 12.

I educated as best I could. The point is that the MSM is really blanking out these small news outlets because of lack of AP wires, etc.

Our daily is small - only about 12,000 per day, but it does cover 3 counties and a city.

We need the local press badly. Ad price was good - less than 450 for 1/2 page.

I urge everyone to go local newspapers / radio...

Thanks for your hard work.

The grassroots has a new Media company starting too. Hopefully we can arrange press releases and ad buys soon.