PDA

View Full Version : Who's hearing or seeing Ron Paul commercials?

xRedfoxx
01-29-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm curious who and where folks are hearing/seeing Ron Paul commercials in the last week. We've had major radio commercials in Austin, Texas this week!!! I crank up the knob every time, know our money is doing some real good.

Who else??

Lord Xar
01-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Los Angeles. Not a one on tv nor radio. I admit, I don't listen to alot of radio -

Benaiah
01-29-2008, 04:55 PM
//

EndTheFed
01-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Heard here in Alabama at lunch today

2young2vote
01-29-2008, 04:59 PM
i have actually heard Radio adds a couple months before the primary here in michigan. There were actually a good amount of adds. I barely listen to the radio but i heard 3 of them. They were all during rush limbaugh too so that is good.

UnitedWeStand
01-29-2008, 04:59 PM
I live in his congressional district in Texas, and there was a congressional tv commercial that aired last night just the state of the union address on Faux.

SRRP77
01-29-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm curious who and where folks are hearing/seeing Ron Paul commercials in the last week. We've had major radio commercials in Austin, Texas this week!!! I crank up the knob every time, know our money is doing some real good.

Who else??

We need Ron Paul commercials on tv in South Jersey. Obama and Giuliani were the only commercials I saw until yesterday when I saw a Huckabee commercial all about how he wants to get rid of the IRS. South Jersey is really up in the air and we have tons of ppl living here, tons of bases (ft. dix, ft. monmouth, mcguire airfort base) and I know there are a ton of ANTI-WAR people here. A good commercial would be key in this area.

ronpaulfollower999
01-29-2008, 05:03 PM
South Florida, not 1 Ron Paul TV ad. :mad:

Cinderella
01-29-2008, 05:04 PM
i havent seen one ad here in massachusetts....nor have i heard it on the radio....i did call my local radio station asking them to talk about the issues that are going on rather than american idol etc.....they told me "politics is not what the young public wants to hear" ....i told them if they looked up ron paul on his issues they would see that he does directly relate to young people to which the guy answered "who the hell is ron paul" AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Tina
01-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Hot Springs AR I heard one last night and one this morning. TV it was great.

PauliticsPolitics
01-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Ron Paul has a radio ad playing a lot on WLS 890 in Chicago. This is the biggest talk radio station in the midwest and is quite conservative. It was kinda of sad today to hear a Ron Paul commercial during the Limbaugh's show. They played the Ron Paul commercial right after a segment where Rush played a parody song about Ron Paul ("Should I Stay or Should I Go") suggesting Ron Paul will drop out soon.
However, this commercial is playing here alot, so it might make a difference since the talk radio guys don't seem to have a solid candidate to back. Besides the Rush parody song, I haven't heard anyone talk about Paul for more than a sentence. Well, to be accurate, CoastToCoastAM does praise Paul. But that is mostly preaching to the choir and I'm sure it doesn't help with the "kook" factor.

RonPaulMania
01-29-2008, 05:25 PM
I heard one during Sean Insanity's program.

cien750hp
01-29-2008, 05:29 PM
i don't listen to the radio much at all so i've never personally heard one, but many of my friends and family have heard them on the radio here in the Denver metro area

MJfromCT
01-29-2008, 05:30 PM
Nothing from any candidates here in Connecticut other than Obama on local network TV, prime time ad buys.

wolv275
01-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Los Angeles area, (inland empire)

KFI 640am Ive heard 3 already and i'm sure more play, i don't listen to radio much but i heard them...

derdy
01-29-2008, 05:33 PM
Not one ad. Sucks ass since our primary is next Tuesday.

If we do well in St. Louis/St. Charles area it has almost nothing to do with the official campaign and everything to do with the grassroots support via meetup.

miketoles
01-29-2008, 05:36 PM

Who else??

I'm hearing a ton of RP commercials on AM radio in Colorado (850KOA). I heard two during Rush Limbaugh's program today.

My wife was in the dentist chair yesterday and she was selling him on Dr. Paul (He's leaning McCain), and a RP commercial came on. He said something to the effect of, "Wow, that's the only presidential commercial I've heard."

jk8583
01-29-2008, 05:59 PM
washington state. none here so far that i've seen. dont watch much tv or listen to radio at all, but havent heard anyone else mention anything

CzargwaR
01-29-2008, 06:08 PM
Just want to confirm that I also heard an add in Chicago area on 890 WLS

angrydragon
01-29-2008, 06:11 PM
Not one ad in CA for Ron Paul, seen Clinton's ads on tv, and I don't watch much tv.

PimpBlimp
01-29-2008, 06:12 PM
heard an ad in Tennessee on the radio

Seanmc30
01-29-2008, 06:15 PM
He is advertising a lot on TV here in Houston....the only problem it is ads for his congressional re-election campaign.

JRuc33
01-29-2008, 06:17 PM
I've seen Huckabee's anti-IRS ads like 4 times, and Obama's ads about 5 times.

Obama's ads are very good.

Wisconsin

ashleep
01-29-2008, 06:30 PM
Southeast TN--

I have heard 3 radio ads. They were during the most popular talk radio show too. :D

I don't watch much TV so I don't know about televised ads.

electronicmaji
01-29-2008, 06:36 PM
Saw the new one on TV just 30 minutes ago here..

PimpBlimp
01-29-2008, 06:41 PM
He is advertising a lot on TV here in Houston....the only problem it is ads for his congressional re-election campaign.

lol that is not a good sign