PDA

View Full Version : Mitt's Team Steps on Ron Paul Sign. [Mod: Very old video]

Change
01-29-2008, 03:39 PM
Wow! Now, with respect let's show the world what this guy is made of. Look at the women Ron Paul supporter. She seems pretty normal to me. Enough said about Ron Paul supporters. What's up with the Mitt supporters? They look scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmKbENOMxRo

maeqFREEDOMfree
01-29-2008, 03:45 PM
audio is pretty bad but the video says it all

slacker921
01-29-2008, 03:45 PM
this is kind of old.. and unfortunately the old media wasn't interested in it at all.

Change
01-29-2008, 03:52 PM
well, today I saw this for the first time, As a women, and seeing that women standing there watching this says it all for me. Everyone should see this, is this liberty?

Well, we should do everything in our power to ensure this video stays on this website, sooner or later the dogs will be coming in for red meat to throw at each other. this might benefit one of the other candidates out there, it seems they stop at nothing to trash each other. If not, it will certainly serve as a powerful motivator for me to stay involved in this campaign.

DXDoug
01-29-2008, 03:55 PM
i would of kicked beat that guy straight to the ground fuck em

newyearsrevolution08
01-29-2008, 03:59 PM
Stand up for yourself people, if you cant stand up for YOURSELF how the hell are you going to stand up for others??????

wake up people...

Zyphlin
01-29-2008, 04:06 PM
Disgraceful. What an idiot. Guy is no better than the rabid fans that were chasing down and harassing Hannity.

smtwngrl
01-29-2008, 04:16 PM
This is from last summer! It's not insignificant, but it's definitely not something to be spending time worrying about now!

colecrowe
01-29-2008, 04:19 PM
Wellll... Something very surreal and funny happened the other night that is related to this--but kind of on the opposite side of the spectrum: 9:30 at night we were waiting at a red to turn off the higway onto the main road to our neighborhood, and I saw a guy driving onto the higway, but he drove on the shoulder, and then stopped and backed up--and my wife said "That guy just ran over a Mitt Romney sign." I had missed it, but I did notice one thing: a Ron Paul slimjim in his back window--I don't know how I saw that from 50 feet away in the light of a streetlight, but I did. That was awesome--but I think it was okay because it might have been the man on that corner who had put up RP signs becuase it was his property--so I think he might have been pissed someone put Romney signs on his fence and all over the place.

Cleaner44
01-29-2008, 04:22 PM
If that was my sign I would be taking it back...

Change
01-29-2008, 04:30 PM
Shinning a light on this is a good thing, and the energy should be used towards doing something positive to further the message of the campaign for sure! Anyone that works for Ron Paul's campaign operates with respect, and is very peaceful. What I see from the volunteers thus far, without knowing each one, is the same.

Any video clips of abuse by other campaigns, send them in. Don't be reduced to posting nasty crap or calling them names, that would be getting down on their level and feeds the big machine. Stay on message on policy and let's put a light to their methods.

I just cannot get over that women's face, really that is scary stuff, total disbelief. I see her feelings right there for sure!

Change
01-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Well, I guess the message here is be respectful of others out there representing Ron Paul. The rest will take care of itself.

AmyPA
01-29-2008, 04:37 PM
blast from the past

satchelmcqueen
01-29-2008, 04:40 PM
if it was my sign i would have taken it back also. the guy wouldnt like me after that .

MJfromCT
01-29-2008, 05:01 PM
I know Ron Paul advocates non-violence but if a piece of turd like this guy takes your sign forcefully, you are within your right to give him an atomic wedge and finish it with a swirlie.

Mopsus
01-29-2008, 06:06 PM
Sorry Dr. Paul. What's right is right. Seeing this for the first time, this Hoosier boy would show some interventionist domestic policy straight to this prick's head.

RonPaulFTW08
01-30-2008, 04:10 AM
Wow! Now, with respect let's show the world what this guy is made of. Look at the women Ron Paul supporter. She seems pretty normal to me. Enough said about Ron Paul supporters. What's up with the Mitt supporters? They look scary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmKbENOMxRo

[edit/forum guidelines]

newyearsrevolution08
01-30-2008, 04:12 AM
I am with you on this one,

passive action is great to a point.

The way I was brought up however is a bit different and you take care of things NOW.

Sorry Dr. Paul. What's right is right. Seeing this for the first time, this Hoosier boy would show some interventionist domestic policy straight to this prick's head.

westmich4paul
01-30-2008, 05:02 AM
A supposed Ron Paul supporter running over a Mitt Romney sign at night and from 50 feet away you can see a slim jim in his back window. That is just too funny and to call you a troll would be doing trolls an injustice here.