PDA

View Full Version : ****advice for sign waving and canvassing*****

maghi85
01-29-2008, 02:23 PM
hi folks,
I'm not American... and I may be wrong...
but try this...

Sign Wavers

you need to wave not just the name of Ron Paul or Vote for Ron Paul... but you got to wave 2 3 or 4 signs put together that give the ENTIRE RP message in a glimpse or part of the entire message... because don't think people are curious about POLITICIANS>.... the uninterested people think politicans are all scums...

signs like
_________________ _________________ ___________________
|................................| |.................................| |.....................................|
|....IF YOU WANT TO..| |..END INCOME TAX....| |....BRING troops HOME..|
|________________| |_________________| |___________________|

or other one-liners that encompass the entire RP message... so that its not a mystery... the message gets to their mind...
or liners showing how WRONG the Patriot act is or the war on terror is or why 9/11 happened or how the economy is dieing...
one liners... like billboards...
some one on the other thread said that they can reach 100,000 people in 2 hours of sign waving on a busy intersection... well thats great...

Advice for canvassers

guys you got to start with the neighbors, family circle and friends rather than going to different neighbourhoods or cities...
it's obvious by now to all of you that every RP supporter becomes a RADICAL RP supporter... because he sees the obvious Bias of MSM and the threat of other candidates taking all our remaining liberties...
if every friend takes it upon himself to get the RP message through to their friends 100% then its going to spread faster than "Fight club"
you don't listen to strangers but you listen to friends and family... if one friend is too bias to listen to you then go to another friend of yours who might convert and then help this bias friend change his views...
keep it close... it'll be alot stronger and alot more Radical... its simple pscyhology

maghi85
01-29-2008, 02:33 PM
just 1 bump and i'll let this one pile underneath the rest

LandonCook
01-29-2008, 02:45 PM
I want to do this, I just havn't got the time...