PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul On Pace to Beat Yesterday's Funding!

virginiakid
01-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Don't know if you have been noticing, but the fund-o-meter is showing that RP has over $51,000 in donations so far today. If he keeps this up, he will be well over the $85,000 raised yesterday!

Molly1
01-29-2008, 01:46 PM
Amazing!

People are beginning to realize he's our only hope.

http://www.hopeanthem.com/

Can you feel the comin' change?
Though Hell is here today,

Hope is on its way.

The00viper
01-29-2008, 02:14 PM
This sudden influx in donations all started when Ron sent out his message yesterday. He must have awoken all the people who were feeling negative about the results so far and the choices the campaign has made.

Looks like we're back on track.

newyearsrevolution08
01-29-2008, 03:24 PM
Its more of an issue that goes with sales as well and going into something overly excited. With that mentality the only way your excitement level can go is down.

Politics is not some exciting deal as it stands even though everything going on with our campaign is BUT I think many were thinking we were going to be getting 1st place everywhere and take the country by storm lol.

People need to realize that these caucuses and primaries are just little battles and nothing more. We will be there in the end for the big war and then we will see who comes out on top.

Face it people, one way or another we WILL be in the general election no matter what happened in previous results, what happens on super tuesday and beyond. Now can the huckster, guiliani or mccain say that? NOPE.

We are not down in the least bit and have been getting more and more members daily and still growing grassroots style. People just need to realize that this is a LONG EFFORT and to not be overly excited and especially dont start pouting when we get a 4th or 5th lol.

Think BIG PICTURE people and we are on track for the presidency. Do you see any other candidate STILL BUILDING steam? or are many just trying to hold onto whatever steam they had OR take ideas like the CONSTITUTION from Ron Pauls actually beliefs and try and craft their own like the huckster is trying to do....

Those other candidates ships have sailed and lets see who still has ANY activity after feb 5th besides us. Think delegate people and as more of these crazies drop out there delegates will need to go somewhere.....

Any comment about "what if we lose" or getting overly angry due to the msm leaving us out does nothing but hurt morale, who cares if fox leaves us out NOTHING NEW PEOPLE lol but how about instead of crying and whining about it we DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Lets get more voters, more donators and prove them wrong instead of calling them, emailing them with hate mail and so forth. Put all that anger towards something positive and getting more voters and supporters and nothing more.

Once he is in the top 3 and if he STILL gets left out of the msm then we can deal with it but right now he is 4th or 5th out of 5. Some might still whine about this as well lol, stop going up and down with the waves of excitement and dissapointment and STOP WATCHING THE DAMN MSM.

You are feeding right into it by getting bummed and thinking we can win this thing so STOP IT.

virginiakid
01-29-2008, 04:17 PM
BTW...I really do not think it is a bad thing that the MSM is ignoring us. Yeah, it stinks, but there are advantages to not having the focus on us the whole time...that is the element of surprise. If the grassroots do their part, look out!

Bilgefisher
01-29-2008, 04:19 PM
http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.png

virginiakid
01-29-2008, 04:21 PM
Good letter BTW. I have been using the tell 10 rule. There is an awesome website that allows you to email up to 10 people at a time for RP. Check it out at http://www.tell10friends.com/

virginiakid
01-29-2008, 04:24 PM
Oh here is a bit of good news also. There have been about 738 donations of those there are about 313 new donors. How awesome is that? That is just for today.

ronpaultag
01-29-2008, 04:54 PM
i have a tell 10 site too lol www.ronpaultag.com

hopefully we can keep this fundraising up. i think if we can keep the campaign alive and well funded and get it down to 2/3 then we will stand a much higher chance.

newyearsrevolution08
01-29-2008, 04:59 PM
give me a list of the different "Tell Friends" sites. I can use those instead of just telling people to do it. People are lazy and if there is something that makes it even EASIER then it might get a few more to actually do it.

Also anyone who has an address book and has not gone 100% through it calling people are not doing their part. If you cant even talk to your friends and family about ron paul then who do you really think you are going to tell?????

wake up people, we have to fight for this.

newyearsrevolution08
01-29-2008, 05:06 PM
And that is 300+ new ACTIVE supporters of ron paul as well so lets assume they will actually work for the effort and get themselves 10 BRAND NEW donors as well to donate with them on Feb 1st. All of a sudden there is a potential of 3k+ donations on Feb 1st just from todays new people.

Lets add that up shall we

3,000 x $51 = 150k+

Now that is from brand spanking new donators mind you. Now if we can get all of our active ron paul supporters from the various meetup groups to find 10 people EACH to donate on Feb 1st as well that would be

Lets guestimate that we only have 20k active meetup group members of the 100k+ that are listed based on dupes and lazy people.

20,000 x 10 = 200k

200,000 x $51 = 10.2+ million

Now the question is, have you gotten 10 people to donate with you on February 1st yet? If not then I suggest you get off this forum and go do it. I know I have gotten well over 10 donators who will be donating with me on Feb 1st....

It is not that we dont have active supporters, it is that we dont have active supporters who go OUTSIDE their bubble to go and locate BRAND NEW supporters and possible donators.

Get your 10 brand new donators then come back to the forum here and talk about it.,.....

Oh here is a bit of good news also. There have been about 738 donations of those there are about 313 new donors. How awesome is that? That is just for today.

virginiakid
01-29-2008, 06:25 PM
The only tell friends site I know of is www.tell10friends.com, and now I know of the one just mentioned. I can understand about going out and finding 10 brand new people. Which needs to be done. At the same time though, while emailing friends you are essentially, if they email their friends are going to get new blood.

FarSide
01-29-2008, 11:08 PM
Awesome! Slow and steady, and $600 more than yesterday.. At this rate, we *only* will need $1M on 2/1 to reach the going-for-the-gold mark!

Crickett
01-30-2008, 12:00 AM
Precinct leaders about 14,000, too...