PDA

View Full Version : Meet Maxine the RNC Plush toy

jarofclay
01-29-2008, 01:09 PM
I just got this BS in my email:

Dear *****,

Meet Maxine, the newest member of the Republican National Committee.

Embroidered with the official logo of the RNC, Maxine proudly shows off her allegiance to the Republican Party's principles of lower taxes, a strong national defense, limited government and personal responsibility.

Maxine is a wonderful plush toy available for a limited time to our most loyal supporters like you. She is sure to be snapped up quickly. With Valentine's Day right around the corner, Maxine makes a great gift for that special Republican in your life.

*****, we'll send you Maxine today with your special contribution of at least $35.

Your contribution will immediately be put to work. The RNC is leading the way to ensure our Republican candidates have the early resources they need to build strong, effective campaigns to defeat the Democrats this November.

And for a very limited time, you can still get Max the elephant with a special contribution to the RNC. Click here to order both Maxine and Max today.

I hope you will take advantage of this special offer. Thank you for your continuing commitment to our Party and our cause this critical election year.

Best Wishes,

Robert M. "Mike" Duncan
Chairman, Republican National Committee

http://www.gop.com/content/?guid=2155c206-a686-4c1d-a320-fe1742d9ceb4

Man they are getting real gimmicky. How many times do I have to tell them I'm done donating to the RNC until they get back on their platform.

Magsec
01-29-2008, 01:31 PM
Got the same thing. I plan on mailing my voter registration today.

lasenorita
01-29-2008, 01:45 PM
Embroidered with the official logo of the RNC, Maxine proudly shows off her allegiance to the Republican Party's principles of lower taxes, a strong national defense, limited government and personal responsibility.

Hmm... Seems to me that she's a Ron Paul supporter. Does she come with Maxine-sized RP signs, rEVOLution banners, and slim jims? ;):D