PDA

View Full Version : Ad Featuring The Plight Of Sick Iraqi Children

naokoinny
01-29-2008, 01:01 PM
WHY NOT MAKE AN AD FEATURING THE PLIGHT OF SICK IRAQI CHILDREN?
IT WILL BE A WAKE-UP CALL.
The best way to make people feel the immortality of the Iraq war is through such an ad.
There can’t be a logical argument to end the war because war is an illogical act, so you can't persuade Republicans to vote for Ron Paul through logic.

You can get a movie clip or a still picture of SICK IRAQI CHILDREN from Dr. Gary Null's movie "FRIENDLY FIRE"(It was in the CANNE FESTIVAL).
Dr. Null supports Ron Paul, so I don’t think you would have any problem getting the material.
You can narrate the ad saying, "RON PAUL IS THE ONLY REPUBLICAN AGAINST THE IRAQ WAR"

Royksopp
01-29-2008, 01:05 PM
Simple. Because the voters we are targeting support the Iraq war, and hate Ron Paul's stance on it.

We will not change any Democrat's minds to vote for us from it, as all 3 of their candidates are anti-war, and we won't change any Republicans minds to vote for us because they've seen it all before from the anti-war lobby, and will simply say if we pull out it'll get worse.

Yes yes, it is unfair etc but thats what they think.

For more about it, read this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=104259

bingo23
01-29-2008, 01:09 PM
No one cares about sick Iraqis. Sure, they might when they are watching it the same way they feel bad for a baby animal being cared but after the film is over... no one care.

It's sad but it's not effective.

Dutch_in_Hanoi
01-29-2008, 01:12 PM
inappropriate and in bad taste.

bingo23
01-29-2008, 01:46 PM
inappropriate and in bad taste.

Pardon me Captain Sensitive ...for discussing the truths about advertising. You are at the wrong place if you don't want to face facts.

Iraqi cits and US soldiers are two reasons I'm voting for Paul.

rollingpig
01-29-2008, 02:07 PM
has it ever occurred to you that the sheeple who continue support the war are not stupid but evil?