PDA

View Full Version : I got a response from my emails I sent out to Florida Repblicans

gracebkr
01-29-2008, 10:19 AM
This is what I wrote to about 700 Republicans in Florida last night.

Dear Fellow Republicans,

I write to you to give appeal to a 10 term congressman, who is now running for president. This candidate, who is a fiscal conservative, pro-life, pro-gun rights and anti-war is representative of conservative people like us. This candidate believes in the Ronald Reagan principle that peace is not a world without conflict, but a way to handle the conflict peacefully. He ought to know and agree with Ronald Reagan principles, since he was only one of four congressmen to endorse Ronald Reagan, one of our finest presidents and the finest president of our time. This candidate is a candidate who knows economics and makes great economic choices, which is complemented by a flawless voting record. It is time fellow Republicans that we make a statement. We will no longer vote for the lesser of two evils, we will vote our conscience. Join me and many others in voting for Ron Paul. I urge you to consider him and browse through his website, linked below, where issues that are important to the people are addressed. I also want to diminish doubts about his electability. He is the only Republican candidate that democrats will vote for. The only way for Republicans to win is to choose a candidate that can unite us with our Democrat counterparts and that candidate, polls show, is Ron Paul. Please, look at the website and then vote for Ron Paul.

Thank you!

I received one response and they said they would rather vote for Hillary. To me this is a good sign that my messge was well received since I only got one like this.

torchbearer
01-29-2008, 10:23 AM
Hopefully you were emailing people you know. We don't advocate spamming people. ;)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-29-2008, 10:27 AM
I have seen several threads which show the negative responses people have had to letters and e-mails. While it is important to know how many refuse to hear the message and what reasons people may have for discountinf Dr. Paul, I would still like to know how many positive responses you have. Has anyone e-mailed back with their support or genuine questions? I am just curious.