PDA

View Full Version : HQ is Working On A Win For Paul!!

jawrightbiz
01-29-2008, 10:12 AM
I saw this and thought hmmmm....

http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7909

Dr.3D
01-29-2008, 10:40 AM
Ha ha ha ha... looks like they have figured us out and now wonder how to counter the plan.

ConstitutionGal
01-29-2008, 10:46 AM
Too bad Huck's 'army' didn't have the knowledgable folks that we have here who understand how the processes work.....NOT!!

This post on their forum just highlights their lack of organization:

that is what happened in NV and Louisiana, if it wasn't for that uncommitted slate they would have took most of the district delegates to the state convention. This is there plan, to hit "shadow" states where no one is taking notice.

We can't keep saying that we don't need to worry about RP, we need to make sure we are getting people to become delegates. Sad thing is alot of states the deadline is over to fill out an app to become an delegate. RP has came in 2nd in NV and LA. We need to take notice of this.

Of course, we're having to fight a media black-out while the Huckster is getting all manner of free advertising and THIS, IMHO, is hurting us more than any single other issue. Canvassing IS helping but I fear it's not going to be enough - at least not for this election cycle and I have to wonder whether Dr. Paul would be willing to undertake another national campaign in four years....

WilliamC
01-29-2008, 10:51 AM
Huckabee eh?

Do this...

Call Huckabee's campaign 501-324-2008.

"Hi, I like a lot of what I've been hearing from Governor Huckabee lately about limited government, eliminating the IRS, and ending birthright citizenship for children of illegal immigrants. I was just wondering when we can expect him to endorse Ron Paul, since he's obviously now running on his platform?"

Maxwell TX
01-29-2008, 11:13 AM
They are getting ready to congregate and work Texas in this thread.

http://http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7931

OK. I did a little research and I think we should have an especially strong presence in Congressional Districts that had an especially high turn out in 2000 for George Bush against Al Gore. The ratios are Bush to Gore in 2000

District 31
Waco, Temple, Killeen area
2:1

District 17
College Station area
3:1

District 3
North of Dallas (Collin County)
2.5 to 1

District ?
Houston suburbs in Fort Bend and Montgomery counties
Fort Bend 1.8 to 1
Montgomery 4 to 1

District 19
Lubbock and Abilene
3 to 1

District 11
Midland, Odessa
3.5 to 1

District 5
Tyler
2 to 1

District 12
(This is my district.)
West Fort Worth, Weatherford, Benbrook
2 to 1

I think these areas are our best chances to lock down all of the delegates in that district with 50.1% of the vote.

Plans look to be Feb 22 to Mar 1. San Antonio could be included as one is offering their home and a pic of the Alamo.

Iowa4Paul
01-29-2008, 11:18 AM
the counter plan is...become a coalition of pro-life pro-family voters and beat Paul...

4 times the corruption..

HOLLYWOOD
01-29-2008, 01:01 PM
It Appears they have been ready the "How To Become a Delegate" Thread...

Pretty Pathetic when EVERYTHING related to HUCKABEE is stolen and plagiarized from others!

I still can't get over MIKE HUCKABEE's GOP debate in Boca Raton, FL. HUCK's rebuttal to the stimulus package was stolen, almost verbatim, from the 2 financial consultant guests on C-SPAN's Washington Journal 12 hours earlier.

Plagiarism by Politicians (McCAIN, Huckabee, Thompson, Romney, GHOULIANI) should be a FELONY crime.

asgardshill
01-29-2008, 01:31 PM
I certainly hope that they're not utilizing donor's dollars to sharpen their skills at wastebasket basketball.

IcyPeaceMaker
01-29-2008, 02:04 PM
Hell! That's what they did to us in Louisiana, comming in with their BS PLPF misinformation banner. Screw them, take it any way we can get it.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-30-2008, 12:46 PM
This is there plan, to hit "shadow" states where no one is taking notice.

They're only "shadow states" if Paul is expected to do well in them.

Wyurm
01-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Send them that link that someone posts here like at least once a week with false info about delegates and how to become one.

DealzOnWheelz
01-30-2008, 01:56 PM
Thats ok when they're HUCKAZOOM goes HUCKABOOM And Ron Paul's laughing his way to the bank they'll ALL BE SCURRYING over here praising the one TRUE CHRISTIAN CANDIDATE

angrydragon
01-30-2008, 02:01 PM
Why are they worried about Ron Paul, it's McCain and Romney they should be worried about.