PDA

View Full Version : Woooo Hooooo!! Watching Precinct Leader Training Vids...

nodope0695
01-29-2008, 09:40 AM
I'm getting fired up to go canvasing! Somebody get me a triple shot of esspresso so I can stay awake for these videos!!!:D:D

ValidusCustodiae
01-29-2008, 09:49 AM
I'm getting fired up to go canvasing! Somebody get me a triple shot of esspresso so I can stay awake for these videos!!!:D:D

That's what I'd drink if I wanted to take a crap. :D

Rahl
01-29-2008, 09:51 AM
i'm mighty worried tho about the not growing numbers of precinct leaders.

it's sad to see that now the HQ has stepped up the grassroots seem to step down.
we need the HQ we have now + the grassroots enthusiasm we had around the teaparty!

please try to recruit new people for the precinct program.

nodope0695
01-29-2008, 09:52 AM
i'm mighty worried tho about the not growing numbers of precinct leaders.

it's sad to see that now the HQ has stepped up the grassroots seem to step down.
we need the HQ we have now + the grassroots enthusiasm we had around the teaparty!

please try to recruit new people for the precinct program.

Will do. I'll try my best.

wgadget
01-29-2008, 09:53 AM
QUESTION: Do you have to be a resident of the state to be a precinct leader? I just spoke to someone who just moved here from Missouri, and wants to help, but I'm not sure if she can be a precinct leader in GA. Does anyone know the answer to this?

She and her husband are going to vote absentee in Missouri.

jdmetz
01-29-2008, 09:59 AM
QUESTION: Do you have to be a resident of the state to be a precinct leader? I just spoke to someone who just moved here from Missouri, and wants to help, but I'm not sure if she can be a precinct leader in GA. Does anyone know the answer to this?

She and her husband are going to vote absentee in Missouri.

All you need to be able to do is go door to door and talk to people about Ron Paul. This position is entirely within the campaign and has nothing to do with your own voting. You can be a precinct leader even if you can't vote (too young, not a citizen, etc).