PDA

View Full Version : State of the Union Address Dissected

Phantom
01-29-2008, 09:24 AM
State of the Union Address Dissected (http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?t=11451)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Madam Speaker, Vice President Cheney, Members of Congress, distinguished guests, and fellow citizens:

Seven years have passed since I first stood before you at this rostrum. In that time, our country has been tested in ways none of us could have imagined. We faced hard decisions about peace and war, rising competition in the world economy, and the health and welfare of our citizens.

These issues call for vigorous debate, and I think it's fair to say we've answered the call.

Translation.
Greetings fellow criminals and mindless subjects of the empire, for seven years this administration has lied to you in order to create wars which have allowed great profiteering by a small insider mnority and lead the country to bankruptcy.

(LAUGHTER)

Yet history will record that amid our differences we acted with purpose, and together we showed the world the power and resilience of American self-government.

All of us were sent to Washington to carry out the people's business. That is the purpose of this body. It is the meaning of our oath. It remains our charge to keep.

Translation.
History will record that we showed the world the power of the MIC and mass media and its ability to continue wars even against popular opinion while simultaneously stripping away civil liberties. The purpose of our body is to personally profit and spin the suffering and resistance of others as jealousy and terrorism.

The actions of the 110th Congress will affect the security and prosperity of our nation long after this session has ended. In this election year, let us show our fellow Americans that we recognize our responsibilities and are determined to meet them.

Let us show them that Republicans and Democrats can compete for votes and cooperate for results at the same time.

Translation.
The actions and inaction of our bought and paid for AIPAC approved congress will affect the future spending on lucrative security contracts and the prosperity of the Military industrial complex at the expense of the sucked American public. Let us show that both Democrats and Republicans are playing the same game and will give the same results. (Aside from Ron Paul)

You can read the rest here (http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?t=11451)

m72mc
01-29-2008, 09:27 AM
He basically said: Do as I say and we will defend your (our) oil, no matter the consequences.

ValidusCustodiae
01-29-2008, 09:30 AM
I liked how most of the speech, you were trying to guess whether just the Republicans would give a standing ovation, or whether the Democrats would join them for a full house.

What a sickening display. I lost count at 15 standing ovations. What is with these people.

Phantom
01-29-2008, 09:32 AM
What Bush Really Said

Greeting fellow criminals and mindless subjects of the empire. Hi everyone for seven years this administration has lied to you in order to create wars which have allowed great profiteering by a small insider mnority and lead the country to bankruptcy.

History will record that we showed the world the power of the MIC and mass media and its ability to continue wars even against popular opinion while simultaneously stripping away civil liberties. The purpose of our body is to personally profit and spin the suffering and resistance of others as jealousy and terrorism.

The actions and inaction of our bought and paid for AIPAC approved congress will affect the future spending on lucrative security contracts and the prosperity of the Military industrial complex at the expense of the sucked American public. Let us show that both Democrats and Republicans are playing the same game and will give the same results. (Aside from Ron Paul)

We have more wars to fight and we believe in the power of mass media to con you into choosing between pre-selected candidates who all work for the same immoral master of elite’s expansion through death and theft.

We have depreciated the buying power of the dollar and raised gas prices 62% just since last year. Inflation more than doubles rises in wages and our housing market crash on a sub-prime lending scandal purposely created by low interest rates and irresponsible lending.

Growth has been in the weapons and security industries thanks to no bid-contracts paid for with barrowed money which you the People will be sticking paying the bill for via massive inflation and dead children.

Last week we decided to throw you bone by cutting taxes without cutting spending thus borrowing more money to pay for what we give away which has to be paid with interest thus we just took more of your money's purchasing power than what we gave back to you which we also took from you to begin with

This is a temporary patch to pay for debt by borrowing even more money and increasing the size of the bubble

Yes pay your taxes so we may allocate that money into corporate welfare and yet allow the richest 1% the greatest return both numerically and by percentage. Suckers.

Let's allow corporation who we award money to permanent tax evasion and just borrow the money we need for our trillion dollar foreign policy of might makes right and print more money and drop the dollar further to pay for it

Just as we trust American that we drove into desperation to jump at the bone we are throwing them and spend it on shopping or daily necessities we trust these sucker will continue to allow us to spend their money on Israeli fascism and despot dictators around the globe.

Next week I will cut a bunch of social programs the way I have been for 7 years. And you will bend over and take it.

American families have to balance their budgets; so should their government. That is why we are $9 trillion in debt. And created this out of a surplus as well.

Actually we gave the DOD a blank check grouping several costs together and allowed them unconstitutionally to decide how much went where and of course they gave it to their own companies invested by their own private equity firms which the US public thanks to a totally defunct media with interlocking directorates with the MIC, is totally ignorant about. Plus we doubled the size of departments and created new pork like the DHS and Secret prison systems

From now on congress can get a slice of the pie and like in the 90s we will earmark military pork projects that span the 50 states and beef up congressional districts like the Stealth Bomber which had a different part made in every state. We have been earmarking shamelessly for 7 years and now that I am on my way out it doesn't matter.

Link (http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?t=11451)