PDA

View Full Version : full page ad in Fur-Fish-Game

dave68
01-29-2008, 08:08 AM
My friend showed me his magazine with a full page ad for Ron, and his record on the 2nd amendment. I believe they sell a lot of magazines to sportsmen. I`m a gun owner, and was barely familiar with Mr. Paul. I had read a few things about him, and new he was a good man, but not nearly as much as I admire him now. Word is definitely spreading.
Buffalo, NY is covered with signs. Heard my first radio ads yesterday. A local radio host gave in to his censorship, and allowed Ron Paul supporters a full half hour to say why they are for Ron. Got some mentions in our paper finally.

qwerty
01-29-2008, 08:09 AM
My friend showed me his magazine with a full page ad for Ron, and his record on the 2nd amendment. I believe they sell a lot of magazines to sportsmen. I`m a gun owner, and was barely familiar with Mr. Paul. I had read a few things about him, and new he was a good man, but not nearly as much as I admire him now. Word is definitely spreading.
Buffalo, NY is covered with signs. Heard my first radio ads yesterday. A local radio host gave in to his censorship, and allowed Ron Paul supporters a full half hour to say why they are for Ron. Got some mentions in our paper finally.

Awesome to hear that!

Visit this thread and see what everyone can do for Ron Paul!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=104208

:)

mt4rp
01-29-2008, 09:22 AM
I have a good friend that was a hard sell, it wasn't till he saw the add in Fur Fish & Game magazine that he and his wife got on board. HMMMM what does that say about my credibility!.... Oh well I guess it doesn't matter how he got there....

LibertyEagle
01-30-2008, 04:56 AM
bump

Lord Xar
01-30-2008, 05:06 AM
so krotts ad was a big success. Awesome. He said it would reach alot of new voters. awesome. See, targeted and effective advertisemnets!!! friggin awesome.