PDA

View Full Version : Who needs Campaign Materials?

mcgraw_wv
01-29-2008, 08:04 AM
Hey Guys, Im here in Jacksonville, and I have lots of material left over... ( sick as a dogs right now so I dont want to hear any "get out there" crap )

So if there is someone out there that NEEDS material, DVDs, slim-jims, signs, handouts, that does NOT have access to a HQ to get their own, PM me.

I will box it up and get it out so you can have materials where you need them.

Again, if you live within driving distance of a HQ, then don't send me a PM, Im not sending this to Lazy people, I'm sending this to people who NEED a way to get the message out.

Also Please be sure you are in a state that HASNT voted yet...

nc4rp
01-29-2008, 08:46 AM
bump!

mcgraw_wv
01-29-2008, 09:32 AM
So far someoen 3 hours from Seatle is the leading candidate for MAterials...

Those of you who have sent me PMs that are in major cities, your HQ there will be setting up soon, work with the meetup groups to see when you will be getting them...

I don't a game changing amount of materials for a big city, but it will be enough for a small rural area, maybe enough to win a small county.

mcgraw_wv
01-29-2008, 09:48 AM
Hey All, thanks for sending me PMs...

Iv'e decided to Send them to Mississippi for a few reasons.

Small State, and WE NEED TO WIN ONE.
Closer to me, faster shipping, and time is of the essence
Not near a Major HQ.

Im sorry for the Others who NEED it.

I SUGGEST PEOPLE start their own shiping matierals to states who need it now... There isnt much time, and if you have extras, get them to where they are needed.

Mark
01-29-2008, 10:15 AM
++

WilliamC
01-29-2008, 10:20 AM
Thanks McGraw, I'll make sure these materials get into the hands of precinct captains!