PDA

View Full Version : Why don't we have a Precinct Leader Contest?

wgadget
01-29-2008, 07:42 AM
I noticed that the campaign website lists percentages and numbers of precinct leaders by state.

Why not just have a contest for which state gets the most precinct leaders and the biggest percentage of precinct leaders?

Prizes--I have no idea. Visit with Dr. Paul?

MRoCkEd
01-29-2008, 07:44 AM
there should be lots of contests with excellent prizes

wgadget
01-29-2008, 07:46 AM
The campaign has given us the tools we need right on the website. All we have to do is find new precinct leaders. I'm surprised how many in my meetup haven't signed up....sigh.

qwerty
01-29-2008, 07:51 AM
Nice idea, but isnīt the winning of the state enough for the prize ?

:)

Most important thing is to spread the info about this thing everywhere, read this everyone!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=104208

wgadget
01-29-2008, 07:52 AM
We're talking motivation here...But, yes, that would be the main goal.

qwerty
01-29-2008, 07:52 AM
The campaign has given us the tools we need right on the website. All we have to do is find new precinct leaders. I'm surprised how many in my meetup haven't signed up....sigh.

Thatīs so true and we have close to 300 000 potential leaders in myspace/meetup/facebook!

All we have to do is start contacting them!

wgadget
01-29-2008, 07:54 AM
Wow, the campaign must be a little frustrated with our foot-dragging, given all the tools we have right in front of us.

Austin
01-29-2008, 08:01 AM
I support this idea. I will collect data on all of the states tonight, and will post a thread here on the forum.

Any ideas on what the prize will be? Maybe we can get something arranged that Ron Paul will pay a special visit to the state that gets the most percentage?

qwerty
01-29-2008, 08:03 AM
But remember that we wonīt find the leaders that we need from this board!

Over 80 % are allready leaders, so we have to spread the word in myspace/meetup/facebook!

:cool:

robert4rp08
01-29-2008, 08:03 AM
If having a President Ron Paul isn't prize enough, you're in the wrong place. Just sign up damn it!

Austin
01-29-2008, 08:04 AM
But remember that we wonīt find the leaders that we need from this board!

Over 80 % are allready leaders, so we have to spread the word in myspace/meetup/facebook!

:cool:

Agreed. I'm going to send personalized messages to hundreds of people. Should be fun.

Perhaps we could have an individual prize for the single person that recruits the most people, in addition to the state prize. What do you guys think?

qwerty
01-29-2008, 08:06 AM
Agreed. I'm going to send personalized messages to hundreds of people. Should be fun.

Perhaps we could have an individual prize for the single person that recruits the most people, in addition to the state prize. What do you guys think?

Thank you, bro!

And your idea sounds great too!

MRoCkEd
01-29-2008, 08:15 AM
how about a new car

Original_Intent
01-29-2008, 08:29 AM
The number of precint leaders did not go up at all over night. I think more people would do it if they realized how easy it is. You don't even have to canvass door to door if you don't want to (although that would be best) but you can do phone canvassing, they have a script and phone lists ready for you - training videos - they made it really really easy to help.

wgadget
01-29-2008, 08:53 AM
Thanks, Krippy! Let's get this thing going.

If we had something we could send out to our respective meetup groups, that might be a good place to start. I think too many people are simply intimidated with the term---

PRECINCT LEADER...sounds kinda scary, don't it?