PDA

View Full Version : I wonder what Ani is thinking...

IndieRocker79
01-29-2008, 05:06 AM
I wonder if Ani Difranco style hippies would support Dr. Paul now that Kucinich is out of the race. I mean, I love Ani, and I'm a bit of a hippie, and I'm totally a conservative libertarian, as I think most hippie folk are and just think they are "liberal democrats" because they don't know any better (i.e. that their party is mostly filled with liberal statists or liberal centrists).

I supported Paul over Kucinich on 2 fronts...better socio-economic policy and greater electability. I think the whole libertarian/statism aspect is more about social policy and the liberal/conservative aspect is more about economic policy. I wonder if all the Ani fans could be convinced to jump on the Ron Paul bandwagon. Maybe I should start workin' over the On Her Own fan boards. :-D

affa
01-29-2008, 12:22 PM
There is a biased and incorrect 'fact sheet' circulating among activists trying to scare people away from Ron Paul. I've already debunked a bunch of the items... perhaps we should debunk all of them and make it official.... will post a new thread in a bit...

Nadia
01-29-2008, 04:02 PM
This is a Kucinich supporter telling you there is a lot of disinformation about Ron Paul put out by the DLC because they knew they would shut him out and the anti-war crowd would leave for Paul. They like to call him a racist, the abortion issue, he wants to abolish taxes oh my!