PDA

View Full Version : Epic Win

ThomasJ
01-29-2008, 01:47 AM
After some success with the full page ad I thought I would try my hand at some t-shirts.

Bush sucks (http://www.cafepress.com/3p1cw1n)

Will put some pro Dr. Paul ones up there Wednesday.

Zym
01-29-2008, 01:53 AM
Ya, that will definitely win over Republican voters. Make sure you wear it when you canvass (not).

Ron Paul's greatest strength is his supporters, it also costs him a lot of votes.

Shink
01-29-2008, 02:05 AM
After some success with the full page ad I thought I would try my hand at some t-shirts.

Bush sucks (http://www.cafepress.com/3p1cw1n)

Will put some pro Dr. Paul ones up there Wednesday.

I like your shirt, much to Zym's chagrin.

revolutionary8
01-29-2008, 02:27 AM
Ya, that will definitely win over Republican voters. Make sure you wear it when you canvass (not).

Ron Paul's greatest strength is his supporters, it also costs him a lot of votes.

I guess you just assumed that he made the shirts to canvass in?

Thomas,
LOVE the shirt, more people should tell the truth and stop trying to act so "politically correct". Bush SURE DOES SUCK and he should be in Guantanamo!
Politics don't work, this is why we are voting for Ron Paul.

:)

affa
01-29-2008, 02:49 AM
I guess you just assumed that he made the shirts to canvass in?

Thomas,
LOVE the shirt, more people should tell the truth and stop trying to act so "politically correct". Bush SURE DOES SUCK and he should be in Guantanamo!
Politics don't work, this is why we are voting for Ron Paul.

:)

I know you're joking, but no one should be in Guantanamo, even Bush. He should, however, be tried for war crimes (among other things) and dealt with accordingly.

Agent CSL
01-29-2008, 02:57 AM
I love the message. The images are a little choppy though. :P

Which Chan are you from?

ThomasJ
01-29-2008, 07:40 AM

You know even a lot of Republicans think Bush sucks. Why deny reality?

He will go down in history as one of the worst Presidents for protecting the constitution ever. Worse than even Wilson.