PDA

View Full Version : DVD's: Our Best Resource

HillbillyDan
01-28-2008, 11:54 PM
The few videos available about the recount in New Hampshire have convinced me of one thing, that we need more videos. We should cover recounts, rallies, opponent's gatherings, TV coverage or lack thereof, speeches, debates, and the polls themselves on voting days. Towit, I am having great success in WV showing the videos of the mangled ballot boxes to potential voters. They are outraged, they just simply didn't believe that this kind of petty, low-level vote fraud was even happening. Literally, they have trouble believing that as sophisticated as the powers that be are supposed to be, that they are getting away with slitting ballot boxes, and tampering with the vote count.

The key would seem to be, putting this video footage into a format that people who are not computer savvy can view, and show to THEIR friends and potential voters. The old adage that a picture is worth a thousand words applies even moreso to a film. Seeing the actors doing their dirty work, in moving pictures, is quite damning. Be creative, make your own statement, burn it to a dvd that people can slip into their dvd player, and volia. I'm telling ya, it's powerfull. Pass them out like free tickets to a circus.

Cheap CD's and canvassing seems to be an excellent combination. After you have delivered your message, the cd remains. A slimjim with Dr. Paul's ideas is good, but a video with your thoughts and evidence of what you are trying to prove is much more effective. How do you think AOL got so many subscibers? Come to think of it, I think I still have a few AOL cd's somewhere, as coasters...

Happy 51st to Carol and Dr. Paul. Good tidings to the campaign faithfull. Welcome to the newcomers. Death to The New World Order. Peace to mankind.

Sincerely,

Daniel Richardson Cady