PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee Ad: Abolish the IRS

The Only Woj
01-28-2008, 10:44 PM
Just saw this during a commercial during Hannity and Colmes (I'm in California).

Where is the Ron Paul: Abolish the IRS ad?

Abolish the IRS ... and we'd still have the same amount of revenue as 10 years ago ...

there, that's the ad ... do it!

austinchick
01-28-2008, 10:57 PM
MCHUCKaRomiliani is stupid

HOLLYWOOD
01-28-2008, 10:58 PM
to continue... the Ron Paul commercial:

there are other candidates out there, that have tries to mimic and copy my original ideas and policies. They don't know what they are doing, they have no experience or comprehension of FEDERAL financing/taxation and will lead to nothing but trouble!

Ask and I will show you!

clouds
01-29-2008, 12:11 AM
Huckabee always seems like he's hanging on every word Ron Paul says at the debates.

fcofer
01-29-2008, 12:17 AM
Just wanted to note that I've seen this ad on CNN all throughout Georgia. It probably ran fifteen times during primetime Saturday alone.

Definitely a good strategy for the Huckster. I must admit that it is a good ad. Huck is broadening his base by presenting himself as the fiscal conservative's candidate.

I have yet to see a Ron Paul ad on actual television. :( I hope that HQ is saving their money for something huge in the final days. We definitely have everyone else beat in signage and bumperstickers (plus the guys I see waving signs practically every time I go to Atlanta), but unfortunately that seems to have been the case in every other state, too.

Where in the hell is Huck getting the cash to run all these ads, anyway?

clouds
01-29-2008, 12:31 AM
too bad he probably has enough money for only about 2 of them

derdy
01-29-2008, 01:19 AM
We talked about this earlier.

THese have aired in MO, MD, AZ, and NY on CNN including any states mentioned above.

WE NEED RON PAUL ADS!

maghi85
01-29-2008, 02:19 AM
the president of CFR is one of Hucks senior advisors...
don't you think CFR would support Huck temporarily to prevent RP from getting coverage

Pete
01-29-2008, 06:19 AM
I've seen that ad in OH, too.

Huck doesn't mention his 34% national sales tax. :rolleyes:

rockandrollsouls
01-29-2008, 08:35 AM
i saw this ad, and it made me sick

WilliamC
01-29-2008, 08:40 AM
Feel better...

Call Huckabee's campaign 501-324-2008.

"Hi, I like a lot of what I've been hearing from Governor Huckabee lately about limited government, eliminating the IRS, and ending birthright citizenship for children of illegal immigrants. I was just wondering when we can expect him to endorse Ron Paul, since he's obviously now running on his platform?"
Edit/Delete Message

tommyzDad
01-29-2008, 08:44 AM
After my missus told about cHuck's "Plan", I laughed and told her that's what Ron's been talkin' 'bout for 30 years!

A. Havnes
01-29-2008, 08:49 AM
Ron Paul needs to get an ad out on this now! Huckabee is making me absolutely sick!