PDA

View Full Version : This is going to be HUGE!!!

Sematary
08-03-2007, 08:08 PM
As you all know, I've been busy working on putting together an event for Mansfield, Ma. on the day of Ozzfest. Well, the fliers are on order and I have donations of bumper stickers and buttons coming in and currently half a dozen volunteers and am in contact with two different area meetups to get people out there to do their thing and Paulinate Ozzfest! :-)
Needless to say, this is a huge undertaking but I have a good feeling about it and I think it's going to do big things for the campaign in this region of the country. Wish us luck!
If there are any posters from N.E. area who would like to help - give me a shout at interleave1@earthlink.net

The event is on Monday, August 20. Gates open at noon. I want to be there for 10:00 a.m. to coordinate for the day and begin hitting up people as soon as they arrive.

ronpaulitician
08-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Good luck, man. The fliers look terrific!

RP08
08-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Take lots of pic's / vid. That kind of stuff does wonders.

slantedview
08-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Best of luck at the show

MozoVote
08-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Seriously. Synchronize your watches. Take positions at a certain time, then begin plastering the cars. The parking security can't be everywhere at one time.... A few people may be told to leave, while the rest keep dropping the flyers.

Sematary
08-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Seriously. Synchronize your watches. Take positions at a certain time, then begin plastering the cars. The parking security can't be everywhere at one time.... A few people may be told to leave, while the rest keep dropping the flyers.

There is no parking security - only attendants. They won't bother us.