PDA

View Full Version : Bush said on the state of the union speech that there will be a NAU Meeting

Give me liberty
01-28-2008, 09:27 PM
hmm

Well you heard it, i hope someone had you tubed it

And where will it take place again?

New Orleans?

This needs to spread everywhere,

You know what happens if there is a NAU meeting

Think of it as the meeting of the Eu Union back in those days before nations joined up with the union.

Paulite
01-28-2008, 09:28 PM
north american summit

Give me liberty
01-28-2008, 09:29 PM
north american summit

Well i wont be shocked if they are talking about the North american union :rolleyes:

dvictr
01-28-2008, 09:30 PM
McCain with his border policy is trying to make this a reality

-

Sey.Naci
01-28-2008, 09:30 PM
He announced a North American summit, at which the three amigos will no doubt be talking about the Security & Prosperity Partnership (aka, NAU).

Ex Post Facto
01-28-2008, 09:31 PM
Yep I heard it also. Piece of shit is selling our country to the highest bidders.

amistybleu
01-28-2008, 09:32 PM
Basically SPP continued, he put it out there so people will say "See, he is not hiding anything" except we will hear nothing about the meeting.

We should attempt to get someone in thier serving crumpets or some shit like that so we can hear thier agenda.

RSLudlum
01-28-2008, 09:34 PM
North American Summit Convenes

By Michael A. Fletcher
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, August 21, 2007; Page A10

MONTEBELLO, Canada, Aug. 20 -- President Bush met Monday with the leaders of Mexico and Canada, starting a two-day summit aimed at solidifying security and economic ties among the North American allies.

David805
01-28-2008, 09:34 PM
Yep I heard it also. Piece of shit is selling our country to the highest bidders.

Sorry man.. The country was already sold to the Chinese and Saudies ...

michelleandjamonti
01-28-2008, 10:49 PM
I would like to make available an official copy of the NAU transcript signed in 2005 for all of you to email and to send out to family and friends and see the corrupt, anti-American nature of the agreement...on page 34 it literally states that the US must make it easier for illegal immigrants to enter from Mexico to the US to increase the availability of "labor" in the US and Canada. How do I get it on this forum???

HOLLYWOOD
01-28-2008, 10:54 PM
Where's that CNN analyst Prick... Jefferey Tobin... called Ron Paul, "the Crazy Uncle that lives in the attic!" because RP was discussing the NAU and SUPER HIGHWAY.

Tobin dismissed it as: Ron Paul is Crazy

s35wf
01-31-2008, 07:54 PM
I heard Bush say it in the state of the union address. They will be meeting again in Louisiana.

There were Huge protests at the SPP meeting last year in Canada. The Canadian Action Party is doing what they can. But unable to stop it. There were thousands at the protests, but MSM news here in US Never covered it on tv in US. You can find Lots of videos on youtube.

Also Connie Fogul (think last name is spelt that way) IS also a great speaker and has videos on youtube. (shes the head of the Can Action Party).

How can we stop REAL ID in the states??? any suggestions?