PDA

View Full Version : Get the Real Estate Industry behind Ron Paul - www.RealEstateNewsletter2008.com

project100cars
01-28-2008, 07:43 PM
Arizona has a record high number of Real Estate related jobs. Yes, many were lost already but we still have many people that either work as a Realtor, Loan Agent and/or Real Estate Investors.

If we only get a good percentage of those to vote for Ron Paul we will win this thing!

Here's what we need to do:

1) Everybody visit www.RealEstateNewsletter2008.com

2) Email this web address to *everybody* in your email list

3) have your meetup organizer email this message to everybody in your list.

4) contact Real Estate meetup group in your area and direct them to www.RealEstateNewsletter2008.com

5) contact local Loan Agents and Realtors by email and include the www.RealEstateNewsletter2008.com in your message

For example:

Dear Mr. ______,

I just came across your contact information through an advertisement of yours. Knowing that you are in the Real Estate sector I thought you might enjoy the Presidential Edition of the Real Estate Newsletter 2008.

http://www.RealEstateNewsletter2008.com

I really like this report as I'm worried about the U.S. Economy and the Real Estate market.

Thank you for your time and please share this information with all your friends, colleagues and family members.

Sincerely,

________

If we all do this we could really make a difference. Inform all meetup organizers and encourage them to send this message to all their members.

Who's in?
Edit/Delete Message

Gatersaw
06-18-2011, 05:58 PM
I'm working on this for this election. Is anyone interested in helping? We are going to create a facebook page for real estate professionals for RON PAUL. I'm requesting advice from the great Phil DeCarolis of youtube.com fame. This could be a huge success for the IA Straw Poll August 13th.