PDA

View Full Version : Grandma got called/polled...wierd response

jk8583
01-28-2008, 07:18 PM
saw my grandma today, i've got her head over heels for paul. she told me she got called the other day from not sure who, she was asked who she plans on voting for in the washington primary. she said ron paul, and the lady told her she needed to call colorado for more information and hung up....?

Colorado? for info on a washington primary?

she asked me if i knew what that meant and i said i had no idea. anyone else have anything? honestly my guess is the caller knew she was old and was trying to confuse her or send her on a wild goose chase.

anyone else been called or able to shine any light on this?

TexFootballMom
01-28-2008, 07:27 PM
This is probably just my imagination gone wild but my impression is that the poller may not be including votes for Ron Paul because they are supporter someone else.
Or they were instructed to do this?

The Colorado statement was out there.

LynnB
01-28-2008, 07:36 PM
I got a call today and it was a call from the National Right to Life, not endorsing any candidate.....On the contrary, they were pleading to NOT VOTE FOR GIULIANI!! LOL!!
BTW, I've never been so eager to pick up the phone on an obvious telemarketing number as now--just so I could say, "Sorry Jerk, My vote's for Ron Paul!!!

surf
01-30-2008, 12:28 AM
Washington has set up a phone bank. I don't think that was in the script though...

edit: is your grandma set up and aware of how the caucuses work? make sure she attends and takes a couple friends to be safe, she can be a delegate to the next level.