PDA

View Full Version : excited for a brokered convention, heres why!

trey4sports
01-28-2008, 06:48 PM
earlier i thought i would watch a couple videos from aravoth to get me in the mood for the State Of The Union from Fuhrer Bush and i came away with a renewed sense of motivation for Dr. Paul

when the convention rolls around (i pray to god its a brokered convention, please rudy, please win Florida) the economy will continue to plummet and with that the delegates will be ready to hear the message of change, real change, not "change" as Obama likes to speak of. I mean real change, domestic freedoms and more importantly the message of Monetary reform. The end of the FED and legalization of competing currency.

I have no doubt in my mind that if we hold up our end of the bargain, (strong canvassing, dumping money into the campaign and showing our support) then the fate of the republican party will lie in the hands of a patriot not seen since Thomas Jefferson. Dr. Paul will have the ability to win the nomination at the RNC when his time comes to speak, if he gives the best speech of his life and hits all the points needed then i am sure that our name will be called and we will march to the white house

me3
01-28-2008, 06:53 PM
Don't talk about fight club dude.

DealzOnWheelz
01-28-2008, 07:08 PM
YES THIS IS THE BEST SITUATION

We need florida to give us

1 RUDY
2 ROMNEY
3 MCCAIN

This way Romney gets a boost while mccain gets taken down a peg and we go into super tuesday completely open. But we have to get at least 5 states total to goto the convention.

Ron Paul is the only republican that can beat the democrats

trey4sports
01-28-2008, 07:19 PM
Don't talk about fight club dude.

your right, i just get so damned excited I cant contain myself.

trey4sports
01-28-2008, 07:20 PM

1 RUDY
2 ROMNEY
3 MCCAIN

This way Romney gets a boost while mccain gets taken down a peg and we go into super tuesday completely open. But we have to get at least 5 states total to goto the convention.

we have to have 5 first place finishes to be considered for the nom?

DealzOnWheelz
01-28-2008, 07:23 PM
from what I have heard we need 5 wins to go to the convention but don't worry thats only 10% of states we will get that

FreeTraveler
01-28-2008, 07:31 PM
Remember there are primaries for FOUR MORE MONTHS!

Join The Paul Side
01-28-2008, 07:38 PM

1 RUDY
2 ROMNEY
3 MCCAIN

I don't see why anybody would want Rudy to win Florida. There could be blowback if he does. McCain was dead in the water until he won New Hampshire and got all that positive free press to help keep his campaign alive. On crutches, but still alive.

If Rudy wins FL it could give him new life and new support that we can't afford him to have. His campaign is on life support right now. Let's hope Floridians can pull the plug. :rolleyes: