PDA

View Full Version : I'm broke, im maxed out, I cant donate what can we do?

newyearsrevolution08
01-28-2008, 06:22 PM
If you personally cannot donate for whatever reason then you need to find others who will donate instead or alongside you.

There are plenty of very proud "$2300 donators" out there BUT they still need to locate NEW DONATORS to donate and not simply sit and say "I already maxed out sorry guys!".

Now if you simply cant afford it, there is a very simple thing you can do to ensure that ron paul does infact get the money he needs. Are you ready for it?

FIND OTHER PEOPLE TO DONATE!

Dont know where to locate new donators?

Start at this thread and help us locate ALL meetup groups that currently are not advertising this february 1st money bomb on their calendars and message boards.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=103290

Whether you are maxed, broke or dont want to donate is NO EXCUSE not to find and secure at least 10 people to donate on feb 1st with or without you.

you donating =$51
you finding 10 people to donate =$510
you finding 50 people to donate =$2550

You never know if someone will or will not want to donate UNLESS YOU ASK for the donation. You will be surprised at how many will say "sure I can help with that!" and be very excited to do so.

There are no excuses not to either donate on your own or locate new donators to replace you.

get to work NOW! we dont have many days left.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-28-2008, 06:25 PM
Become a Precinct Captain:

https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/

newyearsrevolution08
01-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Let me help you rephrase that

Become an ACTIVE precinct leader! not just sign up to say you did.....

Become a Precinct Captain:

https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/

RPsupporterAtHeart
01-28-2008, 08:38 PM
And for anybody maxed out that want to give more, FIND A FRIEND OR TWO! Make a wager you will %100 lose (ex, you will find a way to add 1+1 to equal 3) at and bet $100 donation to Ron Paul on February 1st.

:)

newyearsrevolution08
01-28-2008, 08:41 PM
I think everyone can find 10 people SOMEWHERE who would be willing to donate to for a good cause. You just have to go and actually ASK! not pulling teeth here people lol, this is the best cause that I have seen that is worthy of a donation.

WilliamC
01-28-2008, 08:47 PM
Or you can do what I just did.

Got a call from some nice older lady about the upcoming primary in my State.

Told her I was voting Republican and she said well thank you and was about to hang up.

I asked her who she liked in this election and she said she was voting Republican but hadn't made up her mind yet.

I politely asked her to look into Ron Paul because, not only does he support the Constitution with his words, he has never once in his 30 years in Congress voted against it.

She said she would look him up.

One voter at a time....

Lord Xar
01-28-2008, 08:58 PM
have your wife/gf/bf/friend/relative donate. Then have them borrow some money from you. Coincidently, it will be for the same amount they just donated. Of course, they are donating on their own accord.

newyearsrevolution08
01-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Also if you are a member of a meetup group make sure that the feb 1st money bomb is on the calendar. If you cant even get your own local meetup group to support this effort then you need to pick up the pace and get a bit more involved.......

I will assume that there are plenty of people in this forum who are a member of a meetup group somewhere and odds are feb 1st is not even on the calendar or even talked about in the message board. CHANGE THAT NOW! want to help then add your meetup group to this ever growing list on this thread here http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=103290

nobody's_hero
01-29-2008, 06:10 AM
Well, not to sound greedy or anything, but if you still have money.

http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/

They need cash badly to go to ATL and fly around for a bit, and there are no limits there.

covenantgal
01-29-2008, 10:40 AM
Not only is there the blimp, but I just got an e-mail about this:
www.RonPaulNewspaper.com

Nicketas
01-29-2008, 01:18 PM

jrich4rpaul
01-29-2008, 04:12 PM
http://voters.ronpaul2008.com

Maxed out people can put their money into writing letters to voters and such.

And don't forget ronpaulblimp.com

Dr.3D
01-29-2008, 05:08 PM
Why can't people donate money directly to Ron Paul instead of the Campaign?
Should be no limit to how much money somebody can give to him.
Then Ron can spend it on the campaign just like Romney is doing.

Detonator
01-29-2008, 05:17 PM
I think many of the 'online' supporters have already dropped as much as they could. I've done all I can; we need offline (aka "real world") support. I've gotten my Mom to donate; which--if you knew my Mom--is a monsterous achievement.

side note; if Paul beats Giuliani in Florida tonight I think we will gain more offline supporters. Plus if Paul beats Giuliani I'm gonna piss my pants laughing.

newyearsrevolution08
01-29-2008, 05:20 PM
Are you telling me that everyone online has been contacted? lol come on now buddy. We ALL can find 10 BRAND NEW DONATORS to donate on Feb 1st even if YOU cant donate. There were 300+ brand new donators today and counting and I dont even know how many brand new supporters are signing up by the hour BUT nothing is slowing down.

Too many people went into this overly excited and any downfall no matter how big or small crushes their spirit.

NO ONE has done "all they could" and you know that too.

I think many of the 'online' supporters have already dropped as much as they could. I've done all I can

Enter
01-29-2008, 05:30 PM
I'm selling www.officialronpaul.com on ebay right now.

i'm doing it to save up money to donate to Ron Paul's campaign. It is a great website name. maybe one of you could find a really good use for it.

i was curious about this too: Is it legal to buy a Ron Paul t-shirt from the online store if you are maxed out? I'm not maxed out. I've only been able to give about $75 so far. :( Spreading his name like wildfire though.

Paul Revered
01-29-2008, 05:34 PM
I posted the OP on MySpace.

pacelli
01-29-2008, 06:01 PM
If you personally cannot donate for whatever reason then you need to find others who will donate instead or alongside you.

There are plenty of very proud "$2300 donators" out there BUT they still need to locate NEW DONATORS to donate and not simply sit and say "I already maxed out sorry guys!".

I'm not a proud $2300 donor, in fact I wish I could donate more. I put it in my sig to avert people telling me to donate myself. I'm not limited to the campaign however and continue to chip-in to worthy projects.

I've pulled in 3 brand new donors for 2/1 who have each personally pledged they will be putting in $500, $30, and $150 respectively.

newyearsrevolution08
01-29-2008, 08:39 PM
that was not directed at anyone specifically and hope you know that. I love that there are $2300 members around and hope they try and find others just like them.

I'm not a proud $2300 donor, in fact I wish I could donate more. I put it in my sig to avert people telling me to donate myself. I'm not limited to the campaign however and continue to chip-in to worthy projects.

I've pulled in 3 brand new donors for 2/1 who have each personally pledged they will be putting in $500, $30, and $150 respectively.

DFF
01-29-2008, 09:14 PM
What can you do? Aside from contacting meetup groups; help promote the shit oughtta that Myspace message.

newyearsrevolution08
01-29-2008, 09:27 PM
It was a general question that a person can ask themselves. Not really me specifically. I talk "ron paul" in my sleep and every other word out of my mouth while I am awake is Ron Paul as well.

I got hooked BUT need to help others realize that there is always SOMETHING more that can be done whether with money, time or SOMETHING......

Keep up the fight because we have many more months to go until we get things really cranking. Even though major media tries to tell people that "super tuesday" is going to decide the candidate LOL. Sad how many people EVEN without our own ranks believe this.

Ron Paul will be on the general election ticket, which party? not sure BUT he will be there and I hope others will continue making others aware of ron paul and his views even if they are currently voting for someone else.

There will only be one republican running in the general so the other candidates supporters will need to go somewhere so why not to Ron Paul no matter which party he decides to stand on.

Keep up the fight including those who have already voted, we are JUST getting started people.

We are in the final 4 and soon the huckster will be out and then it will leave just Mccain, Mittens and Ron Paul and we all know that mittens romney will drop out once he realizes that the "republican party" has decided that mccain will be the frontrunner.

SO it might end up looking like this

Ron Paul vs. Mccain vs. Clinton

and if there is a debate with the 3 of them, Ron Paul will eat them UP.

intelliot
01-29-2008, 11:32 PM
Obama has a chance...

newyearsrevolution08
01-29-2008, 11:39 PM
and that has what to do with the feb 1st money bomb?

Obama has the same chance as clinton to lose to us of course.