PDA

View Full Version : Is it Possible for Ron Paul to run a Superbowl ad?

Forward_Motion
01-28-2008, 05:40 PM
I don't know if that is feasible at all , but I think the money spent on such an add would be more aptly spent than ads anywhere else by the sheer number of viewers.
I don't know much about the advertising business so maybe this proposition is simply proposterous, but I thought no harm should come from the suggestion.

After watching some of the other ads I think that a short personal add with Ron Paul explaining the following would be more successful than of the short messages up to this point. I think the ads should explain:

1 Why no no one has heard of run paul

2. The success and support he has attained, including most donations from military members

3. What he stands for and why he will lead us to a prosperous future in the face of economic downturn.

I think it could be done in 30 seconds, but all of those topics should be addressed in whatever ads they do run. I have been a little disappointed with the ads so far.

Forward_Motion
01-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Is this feasable? I still believe that unless all the money we've raised is well spent, that was time and effort wasted. Is there not a better place to advertise?