PDA

View Full Version : Impressed by campaign in NJ

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-28-2008, 04:16 PM
I went back for my 2nd day of college today. Out of every student I asked if voting in the primaries, they said they were voting for Ron Paul. I asked my 68 year old professor if he knows who Ron Paul is and he said "Yeah, he's the only candidate with signs everywhere" KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Long story short, I gave my professor a 6 page Ron Paul fact sheet I put togther.

JenaS62
01-28-2008, 04:20 PM
Where in NJ are you? I'm from there and have family and friends there. Most of them are voting for Ron Paul.

AlexMerced
01-28-2008, 04:21 PM
awesome

AlexMerced
01-28-2008, 04:21 PM
I keep hearing so much about us in NJ, I think that might be w inner for us

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Why was this moved :s

rollingpig
01-28-2008, 04:23 PM
awesome

Steve_New_Jersey
01-29-2008, 01:05 AM
I keep hearing so much about us in NJ, I think that might be w inner for us

I hope so. The problem is the other runners have not dropped any real adds yet. That is when true colors start to shine. The Unions are all publicly backing Clinton for the most part as well. This state is tuff. Rudy has alot of "friends" in gov here as well dispite him being a crook. I think NJ will supprise us all.

DirtMcGirt
01-29-2008, 01:07 AM
lot of Philly meetups helping out in jersey... we need rudy out asap... just to get his name out of the mix...

Steve_New_Jersey
01-29-2008, 01:08 AM
I went back for my 2nd day of college today. Out of every student I asked if voting in the primaries, they said they were voting for Ron Paul. I asked my 68 year old professor if he knows who Ron Paul is and he said "Yeah, he's the only candidate with signs everywhere" KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Long story short, I gave my professor a 6 page Ron Paul fact sheet I put togther.

What school? Bring some of that RP love down to New Brunswick if you can heh.

specsaregood
01-29-2008, 01:12 AM
//

CableNewsJunkie
01-29-2008, 01:30 AM
I was in Mt. Laurel, NJ a couple weeks ago for some training for work, and it made me proud to see all the Ron Paul signs.

BTW, what is up with the roads in NJ? Why do you have to turn right to turn left?

crazyfacedjenkins
01-29-2008, 08:34 AM
I was in Mt. Laurel, NJ a couple weeks ago for some training for work, and it made me proud to see all the Ron Paul signs.

BTW, what is up with the roads in NJ? Why do you have to turn right to turn left?

NJ is great, the roads haven't been touched in years and are riddled with potholes. I've yet to see one banked turn, I don't think the mob who is working on the roads ever heard of that. Yet they want to jack up the tolls 800%. Good job NJ for letting your state get fucked so hard.

specsaregood
01-29-2008, 08:45 AM
//

rockandrollsouls
01-31-2008, 09:03 PM
I put ron paul signs at some lights and traffic stopping/slowdown points in my area. You sit at a couple lights for about 2 minutes with nothing to stare at but a Ron Paul sign =). Next time I'm at some lights I'll take a few pics of the signs.

And yes, it's true, in most places you have to turn right to turn left. It makes me mad because in the LBI area you turn left to go left, but in toms river you turn right to go left, and other places have these ridiculous circles and when you get off at one point you have no clue where you came from. True jersey genius. But hey, come down here and live in luxury. You don't gotta pump your own gas.

JDouglasFisher
02-01-2008, 10:22 AM
I can tell you this, On the way to the Sabrin HQ in Jersey City today, Route 24 was LITTERED with Ron Paul signs and Banners... The message was clearly sent, thats for sure..

and now with Rudy and Thompson buh bye, Many voters are just going to stay home, which increases our odds tremendously..

Several of the former Rudy voters I talk to told me there weren't going to bother to vote because their candidate is gone. I tried swaying some our way, but they are frustrated now and just won't vote.

Still, I think we may be very surprised come Tuesday..

J.D.F.

Dark_Horse_Rider
02-01-2008, 10:36 AM
I put ron paul signs at some lights and traffic stopping/slowdown points in my area. You sit at a couple lights for about 2 minutes with nothing to stare at but a Ron Paul sign =). Next time I'm at some lights I'll take a few pics of the signs.

And yes, it's true, in most places you have to turn right to turn left. It makes me mad because in the LBI area you turn left to go left, but in toms river you turn right to go left, and other places have these ridiculous circles and when you get off at one point you have no clue where you came from. True jersey genius. But hey, come down here and live in luxury. You don't gotta pump your own gas.

L
O
L

JDouglasFisher
02-01-2008, 10:49 AM
off topic but related,

Jerseyans DEFEND their traffic circles to the death now. Ever go to a town meeting where the state DOT comes in and says they want to remove one of the few remaining circles left in NJ? They get ready to have a lynching. We like the idea of turning right to go left, it works well for us, and its safer too...

LOL

bucfish
02-01-2008, 10:55 AM
Hey I always liked those Jersey girls and would like Jersey even more if they deliver RP a win. Keep up the good work call and canvass. WE CAN WIN!!!

Steve_New_Jersey
02-01-2008, 11:45 PM
NJ is great, the roads haven't been touched in years and are riddled with potholes. I've yet to see one banked turn, I don't think the mob who is working on the roads ever heard of that. Yet they want to jack up the tolls 800%. Good job NJ for letting your state get fucked so hard.

Actualy NJ's debt is a good example of why we need RP. The gov has been writing checks for years without public consent or knowledge most of the time. They have barrowed alot and we are going to be paying for it for a long time. Everyone I know is moving to PA LOL!

jaybone
02-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Actualy NJ's debt is a good example of why we need RP. The gov has been writing checks for years without public consent or knowledge most of the time. They have barrowed alot and we are going to be paying for it for a long time. Everyone I know is moving to PA LOL!

you got that right!
Join the nj 101.5 flying pig coalition for our protest at the statehouse in Trenton.
www.nj1015.com

and start gearing up for the Sabrin run for senate too!

specsaregood
02-02-2008, 05:28 PM
//

FSP-Rebel
02-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Great, I love hearing about all the activities the Jersey people are involved in. We're definitely rooting for Sabrin as well.

brianewart
02-05-2008, 12:19 AM

Go to Natick, Mass. during rush hour and drive on route 9.

Then go to Middletown, NJ during rush hour and drive on route 35.

If you don't understand the point of jughandles after that experience, then I don't think you'll ever get it.

brianewart
02-05-2008, 12:25 AM
off topic but related,

Jerseyans DEFEND their traffic circles to the death now. Ever go to a town meeting where the state DOT comes in and says they want to remove one of the few remaining circles left in NJ? They get ready to have a lynching. We like the idea of turning right to go left, it works well for us, and its safer too...

LOL

They put a new one in on 520 in Lincroft. Not too many New Yorkers around over there, so we NJ people can enjoy our invention without being cut off by confused bennys.

brianewart
02-05-2008, 12:27 AM

Actually... commuters will be paying for it... thanks to Corzine. He isn't very popular in Monmouth county these days.