PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul and State of the Union Response

marcus3x
01-28-2008, 03:22 PM
What do you think about Ron Paul posting a youtube video response to George Bush's State of the Union speech?

fuzzybekool
01-28-2008, 03:23 PM
Awesome idea !

marcus3x
01-28-2008, 03:37 PM
Awesome idea !

It is a no brainer to me. If Ron Paul's campaign are on top of their game they will have a video response on the internet no more than 3 hours after the speech and host it on youtube and the homepage of www.ronpaul2008.com.

zach
01-28-2008, 03:38 PM
Well, seeing how his latest campaign update was very well done, I think it would be interesting to see him personally addressing the nation on this, especially on the media that he's so famous for, and the fact that the new production looks very professional. :D

marcus3x
01-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Well, seeing how his latest campaign update was very well done, I think it would be interesting to see him personally addressing the nation on this, especially on the media that he's so famous for, and the fact that the new production looks very professional. :D

Ron Paul should do it and go hard at bush for his failures in iraq and the american economy. Paul's campaign have failed in exploiting youtube. Tonight is a great time to get some publicity.

mconder
01-28-2008, 04:07 PM
I think we should all contact the campaign and request this.

DeafPalmdale
01-28-2008, 04:09 PM

Yeah, that would be good idea.

Thumper
01-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Awesome idea. You know the Dem's will all probably do this and all of the Repub candidates will just support Bush on the war, etc etc. I think this would be a great opportunity for RP to distinguish himself from all of these not-really-for-change, "change candidates".

FreeTraveler
01-28-2008, 04:16 PM
Instead of everybody contacting them, how about one person, or somebody just post it on the Campaign Suggestion Box forum. I think it's a great idea, btw, but let's not swamp HQ with requests.

marcus3x
01-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Too many times I've watched Ron Paul's drop the ball in regards to exploiting a situation for publicity. Time is running short and it is time for the campaign to step up to the plate.

Massive email blasts and phone calls need to be made to Ron Paul's campaign suggesting ron paul making a youtube video response to the STATE OF THE UNION. The response needs to go hard at bush.

mysticgeek
01-28-2008, 04:19 PM
That is a killer idea! Anyone talked to HQ? Do you think Ron would go for it?

WilliamC
01-28-2008, 04:24 PM
My understanding is that the text of the State of the Union address is released many hours before the speech itself, giving reporters plenty of time to analyze it for their post-speech comments.

So why couldn't a post State of the Union address be be done by the campaign as well?