PDA

View Full Version : i made some flyers to give out! tell me what you think!

matterweisen
01-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Here is the text of it, on the flyer some of the lettering is larger and red, blue, and black ink is used. but you get the drift.. I can fit two flyers on every page! What do you think?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you concerned about the war, the economy, or your Personal Liberties?
Ron Paul is!

Find REAL solutions at
www.Ronpaul2008.com"

"Aggressive wars, income taxes, national IDs, domestic spying, torture regimes, secret prisons, Federal Reserve manipulation -- we don't have to take it any more." -- Ron Paul, Sept 27, 2007

"...of all the enemies of liberty, war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded....No nation can preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare." ---James Madison

"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." – Plato

"Let me see if I can get this right:
We need to borrow 10 billion dollars from China.
And then we give it to Musharraf, who's a military dictator who overthrew an elected government.
Then we go to war, we lose all these lives, promoting democracy
...in Iraq.
What's going on here?" -Ron Paul, @ South Carolina Presidential Debate
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rahl
01-28-2008, 02:30 PM
maybe include http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/

hillertexas
01-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Make sure there is something on there about Ron Paul making us more safe from terrorists, not less. I emailed a ton of Republicans in Florida and the most common negative response is about "wanting someone who can keep my family safe"

matterweisen
01-28-2008, 02:43 PM
How do you think it could be phrased so it would be convincing in one or two sentences?

maybe..
Ron Paul can keep us safer from terrorists by using wasted money from Iraq to root out and defeat terrorists around the globe. ??

JimInNY
01-28-2008, 03:12 PM
most common negative response is about "wanting someone who can keep my family safe"

Tell them to buy guns and teach their family how to use them.

WTF is wrong with people? They actually worry about terrorism here?

hillertexas
01-28-2008, 03:18 PM
How do you think it could be phrased so it would be convincing in one or two sentences?

maybe..
Ron Paul can keep us safer from terrorists by using wasted money from Iraq to root out and defeat terrorists around the globe. ??

hmmm....use the term "armed neutrality" and "we are spread too thin across the world, making us wide open for another attack here at home" ---work with their fear
Note that Ron Paul is not saying shrink the size of the military...just bring them home and put them on our own borders.

And he follows the Christian "just war" theory

Ron Paul would add to our national defense, not subtract from it.
Turn negatives into positives.

hillertexas
01-28-2008, 03:22 PM
bump

Highstreet
01-28-2008, 03:26 PM

maybe..

Ron Paul is the only candidate who will restrict Student Visas from nations who support terrorism.
Ron Paul is the only candidate who VOTED for the increased Border Security legislation in 2007.
Ron Paul is the only candidate who would allow Airlines to handle their own security in much the same way as an Armored Car company.
Ron Paul is the only candidate who put forward and supported legislation to implement the 9/11 Commission suggestions.
Ron Paul would streamline our Intelligence agencies, thus making us safer by getting the Bureaucracy of the DHS and it's Katrina failures out of the way of fighting terrorism.