PDA

View Full Version : New Documentry: Soldiers of Conscience

angrydragon
01-28-2008, 02:01 PM
http://www.socfilm.com

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/018944.html

Watch the trailer of this brilliant new film, and thanks to Kev Hall.

UPDATE from Doug Carkuff: "I checked out the trailer to this movie. It is always so disturbing and sickening to see little kids terrified and holding their hands up while our soldiers hold them at gun point. It makes me sick to my stomach. If people could only imagine their own children put in that position it would seem to me their shame at supporting this stuff would overwhelm them. I am so praying (and I’m an atheist) that Dr. Paul’s message is able to break through to the silent majority and wake them up. I’m sure you have seen in comments on youtube and on various forums the comments that people makes saying they never had any interest in participating in politics until they heard Dr. Paul’s message. It is these people – those who feel completely disenfranchised by the political system, the silent majority – who will be Dr. Paul’s base and who make us win if we can. And the only way we can is to get the message to all of these people."

Shink
01-28-2008, 02:14 PM
When's this coming out? I probably won't theater it--but I'll google video it. ;) I have had to deal with this personally. I got out of the 82nd Airborne Division 2 years ago. I was in Iraq, and my first mission found me thrust into a situation where we kicked down a door in the middle of the night and found a family of only women and children who were crying, sure they would die. We were ordered to 'tear shit up' and shortly after, leave. I feel sick when I think about it.

angrydragon
01-28-2008, 02:22 PM
Not sure, but they are screening it at some locations.

That's what I don't get about the pro-war Christians, when Jesus was a man of peace.

Shink
01-28-2008, 02:23 PM
I'm an atheist and am opposed to war. I don't think one's stated religion has much to do with it. The deciding factor? ARE YOU A CRITICAL THINKER?

angrydragon
01-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Yah, but when one is following the teachings of Jesus, how can they be so enthusiastic for war?

Shink
01-28-2008, 02:30 PM
Yah, but when one is following the teachings of Jesus, how can they be so enthusiastic for war?

They DON'T. THINK. It's really disgusting. I want all sheeple to be drafted. I want them to go through military Hell. I'll be there with a 'Told you so' sign waiting.