PDA

View Full Version : Sudden West Virginia Super Tuesday News

Carole
01-28-2008, 11:49 AM
Sudden West Virginia Super Tuesday News

Just saw this and it is the first I have heard of it. We need a West Virginia Thread on the board please.

Ron Paul leading in W.Va. Republican grassroots support

http://www.wvablue.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=1371

by: Clem Guttata
Mon Nov 26, 2007 at 06:25:06 AM EST

Bradley in DC
01-28-2008, 11:52 AM
This is more than two months old and after the fact now. :confused:

Carole
01-28-2008, 11:58 AM
I realize that but we need a WVa thread please. The Republicans here will be trying to undermine Ron Paul's campaign all the way.

pendragon
01-28-2008, 02:24 PM
This is more than two months old and after the fact now. :confused:

and Clem Guttata is misinformed, misleading, deals in half-truths, and no friend of ours

the article will lead one to misunderstanding - a tacit well used against us

were we but unconfused , we would be unstoppable

Paul Revered
01-28-2008, 02:45 PM
and Clem Guttata is misinformed, misleading, deals in half-truths, and no friend of ours

the article will lead one to misunderstanding - a tacit well used against us

were we but unconfused , we would be unstoppableI'm confused. Strangely, I have have been a registered Republican for 27 years. I have voted in every election, available to me since then. I have learned more about this process this month; than I had previously learned in my life. Ron Paul has opened my eyes. I must be more involved in this process from now on.

pendragon
01-28-2008, 03:03 PM
... The Republicans here will be trying to undermine Ron Paul's campaign all the way.

i strongly disagree. and whats more, 'tis untrue!

and why are you not a Republican? is not Ron Paul's party the place to be if one wants him to get our party's nomination? if you agree with Republican Ron Paul why would one not join him in the Conservative Wing of the Republican Party?

the truth is, the Rockefeller Wing Republicans will not support Ron Paul (and if so, only as they did Reagan, Goldwater, and Taft - they are not to be trusted, ever again) - and there are a good many of those that currently hold party positions here in WV - but the most are of the Conservative Wing, but believe the lies and MSM that say the Rockefeller Wing is Conservative - remember what Dr. Paul says - they (and we) should believe him

and what would they undermine that we are not already doing ourselves? so far, they need do nothing to stop the reemergence of the Ron Paul - Reagan - Goldwater - Taft Conservative Wing...in WV. And so far, the WV Republican Party Leadership has been more than fair to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee in WV.

where we are, and where we will be, is up to us - Ron Paul's fate in WV is in our hands.

i am Republican as Ron Paul is a Republican (as you should be too) and i work very long hours to see WV nominate him

Carole
02-04-2008, 11:31 PM
I am a Republian.

Senator Sprouse is the one who has tried to say Dr. Paul is trying to hijack the party. We overwhelmed Sprouse website with responses to his rhetoric.

All I was saying is that there was no WVa site here on the boards to post information. :eek:

Molly1
02-05-2008, 10:23 AM
Dr. Paul said today in W. Virginia something along the lines of--the neocons are not Republicans.

rofl...The gloves are off!