PDA

View Full Version : Who has the money to continue the race?

Spideynw
01-28-2008, 11:42 AM
Now, I remember reading something from Ron Paul that stated that it costs a lot of money just to get on the ballots in every state. Now, I think him and Romney both have enough money to get on all 50 ballots. But what about the rest? I would have to assume this is why candidates drop out, is because they cannot afford to get on all the ballots? If this is true, then as far as I know, Romney and Paul are the only two that have the funds to stay in it the whole race? Or does McCain probably have enough as well? I heard he is not even doing much campaigning, but instead doing fundraising. I would imagine that Giuliani and Huckabee most definitely do not have the funds. Thoughts?

Kregener
01-28-2008, 11:48 AM
First Rudy/Judy...then Romney...then The Huckster...then McCain...then Romney again...and Judy may or may not make a splash in Florida...

The fence-sitters who are waiting for the "most popular", or the "most electable" GOP candidate must have their panties in a wad because they cannot get a handle on just whom they should "vote" for.

Several of these statists are virtually out of cash, but each "victory" sees an influx of same from a dumbed-down American sheeple who want to "back a winner", and care NOTHING for liberty, peace, prosperity and freedom, the rule of law, the constitution, or anything else that has any substance.

Romney is only still in it because of his OWN wealth. And as he has been "allowed" to win a couple his position is more secure.

Ron Paul has a nice war chest, and we keep giving him more to fight this immensely uphill battle for the hearts and minds of a people buzzed on infotainment psychotropic drivel.

God save the Republic.

Spideynw
01-28-2008, 12:28 PM
bump

Redcard
01-28-2008, 12:38 PM
We'll know who's in it for reals on January 31.