PDA

View Full Version : kennedys' endorsment

Cinderella
01-28-2008, 11:39 AM
do you think this will hurt dr. paul?? i mean alot of people loved jfk....i wish someone big and famous showed support for dr. paul so he could get more coverage

ClayTrainor
01-28-2008, 11:40 AM
Eithe way, i cant see it happening.

Wasn't JFK a dem?

Cinderella
01-28-2008, 11:42 AM
yes he was a dem....alot of people believe he was killed because he was going to expose the gov and cia of all their corruption?

dblee
01-28-2008, 11:50 AM
ted kennedy? republicans hate no one like they hate ted kennedy. in fact, he's basically the anti-christ of the left to most conservatives.

bad idea.

If you mean JFK, i think paul would be proud to be associated with him, republican or not.

Cinderella
01-28-2008, 11:52 AM
teddy kennedy is endorsing obama....im just wondering if this will hurt dr. paul in the eyes of other politicals

Phantom
01-28-2008, 11:58 AM
Kennedy is on CNN now and about to endorse Obama I think.

JMann
01-28-2008, 12:01 PM
yes he was a dem....alot of people believe he was killed because he was going to expose the gov and cia of all their corruption?

Geezus, the same people that think we faked the moon landing and the aliens built the pyramids. I wouldn't put to much stock in those folks.

I think the endorsement hurts O!. Kind of hard to run as the outsider for change when all of the establishment is endorsing you.

yongrel
01-28-2008, 12:03 PM
on a tanget: RFK Jr. is the single most annoying man to listen and watch.

Cinderella
01-28-2008, 12:03 PM
Geezus, the same people that think we faked the moon landing and the aliens built the pyramids. I wouldn't put to much stock in those folks.

I think the endorsement hurts O!. Kind of hard to run as the outsider for change when all of the establishment is endorsing you.

you mean we never landed on the moon?!?!?!?! hahaha jk

tonyr1988
01-28-2008, 12:07 PM
If Kennedy endorsed Ron Paul, it would single-handedly destroy his campaign. Hands down.

Republicans hate Kennedy more than Clinton. It would be worse than the NYTimes endorsement of McCain.

Mystile
01-28-2008, 12:07 PM

LOL that's pretty hilarious, thinking that of a Kennedy. JFK IS (was) the establishment.

JMann
01-28-2008, 12:11 PM
If Kennedy endorsed Ron Paul, it would single-handedly destroy his campaign. Hands down.

Republicans hate Kennedy more than Clinton. It would be worse than the NYTimes endorsement of McCain.

I'm no fan of EMK but at least you know where he stands. Growing up in North Carolina there was a lot to dislike about Jesse Helms but I respected because he always told you the truth as he saw it.