PDA

View Full Version : The MSM Back another loser

itshappening
01-28-2008, 11:33 AM
well, looking at the polls in Florida, Rudy Giuliani who has been pumped up by the MSM for over a YEAR and by FOX News/Hannity for months on end, numerous segments, interviews and chatter it looks like he cannot get out of the mid teens in his "must win state", infact, he's going to be crushed according to the polls and will surely drop out.

This after pumping up another LOSER in Thompson all god damn year.

what a waste of air time and attention, meanwhile they have ignored the one viable, consistant conservative in Ron Paul who is still hanging on in there

truly amazing....

Grandson of Liberty
01-28-2008, 11:41 AM
I was about to post a thread on "the illusion of choice." But this seems to fit quite well.

"Look at all these people to choose from," the media tells us. But it's really the same person. If they really wanted us to have a choice, they'd cover RP equally and give him the same amount of time at the debates.

I think this is why I think, with perhaps the exception of Rudy, no one else will drop from the race- to keep up the illusion of choice to the masses.

Original_Intent
01-28-2008, 11:43 AM
Every candidate still in the race other than Ron Paul has been heralded as "the frontrunner" at one time or another.

Kinda makes ya think, doesn't it?

Cinderella
01-28-2008, 11:47 AM
ron paul is trully an inspiration.....thus far he has beat all odds (media odds because we supporters knew better) on making it this far.....i love him and all he stands for

fuzzybekool
01-28-2008, 11:55 AM
For all the MSM trolls in here. It's time to right your sinking ship. The mascarade can not continue forever. Ron Paul is the only right answer and you know it. Put him on the air.

itshappening
01-28-2008, 11:57 AM
nothing shocks me any more, the media are a disgrace!

Johnnybags
01-28-2008, 11:59 AM
never mind president, what a joke the msm had him as the man? LOL, McCain and Romney blow as well and Huck has joined us in blackout mode.

josh24601
01-28-2008, 12:20 PM
But wait these polls only call people who voted in the last republican election and have land lines so you can't really say.....

Goldwater Conservative
01-28-2008, 12:55 PM
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii168/AuH20/cartoons_061607_d.jpg

BillyDkid
01-28-2008, 01:05 PM
ron paul is trully an inspiration.....thus far he has beat all odds (media odds because we supporters knew better) on making it this far.....i love him and all he stands for
Ron Paul is truly a courageous and inspirational figure - he has been standing up for the truth for all of his years in public office, but we need to give ourselves credit too. We are responsible - more than the campaign itself - for keeping Ron in the running. He showed us the message and we took it to heart and ran with it.