PDA

View Full Version : Interesting convo (while it lasted (me and another member here)

Rebel Resource
01-28-2008, 11:04 AM
I was just reading a thread and saw that you had the movie listed a bunch of times in your signature with links. Why are you promoting that movie? (Zeitgeist)

--------------------------------------

It blew my mind, I watch hundreds of documentaries and this is something special, both in content and production. Although most of the info was not new to me (barring the first third which is about organised religion), it was so powerful and hard-hitting I just wish everybody could see it.

I have studied communist psychological warfare in depth, and have already watched this film. There are no producers listed, just sources and the name of the 'maker' of the film. This film is psych warfare, and here we are trying to get a man elected who wants to fight what this film is promoting even though the words NWO aren't said. This film is freaky and evil.

I know you must be thinking why are they discussing 9/11 and the Fed Reserve if this is psych warfare........and why would they be exposing themselves. Have no doubt they have been part of the 'education' so to say. In fact, David Ray Griffin, for example, is a one world gov't aficiando and eugenicist. So is Mike Ruppert. I wonder why these guys haven't been exposed for who they are in the 9/11 truth movement. Who is protecting them? They are wolves pretending to be sheep. There is a ton of that going around, and you have to keep your eyes open and put a healthy mistrust in people who are involved with alternative media and truth movements.

In the 911 Truth Movement Movers & Shakers department, we've got Mike Ruppert, who will soon be releasing a new book which he says will demonstrate gov't official complicity in the 911 attacks. It's entitled "CROSSING THE RUBICON: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil", "a detective story that gets to the innermost core of the 9/11 attacks. It places 9/11 at the center of a desperate new America, created by specific, named individuals in preparation for Peak Oil: an economic crisis like nothing the world has ever seen". Ruppert appears to be a volunteer mouthpiece for the oil industry/gov't, who seeks to - through 911 truth exposure - spread the peak oil scam as well as make people believe there are no viable alternative energies worth pursuing. (See Brian Salter's post at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cia-drugs/message/19884 as well as a couple of links at http://mysite.verizon.net/vze25x9n/id16.html.)

As Mike Ruppert has previously written: "[t]he truth is that the real story - the only story -- is Peak Oil and Gas, and that 9/11 was its first visible manifestation. I fight to expose Peak Oil in part by exposing 9/11 in a way that registers in the public consciousness. That is my obligation to my readers and - as I see it - to my fellow man." http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...03kennedy.html

And for creepiness, get this, Ruppert also wants to inform us that because of "peak oil", "population reduction" is a necessity, the only question we have to decide, he told us all at the 911 Inquiry in San Francisco, is whether we want to do it "nice or nasty". When I asked him at the organized Q&A session afterwards, how does one do "population reduction" nice, I expected the same answer he had written about earlier: about how he advocated "the immediate convening of political/economic/spiritual/& scientific leaders from all nations . . . [to come up with] immediate steps to arrive at a crash program . . . to arrive at the best possible and most ethical program of population reduction" (http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr54.html). But he cleaned that up a little by San Franciso (after critics pointed out what they thought of the nations' political and economic leaders), and this time, Ruppert indicated that he 'didn't have any plan except that everyone in the world has to decide together'. Now, he's on his book promotion tour, making speeches in which he quotes approvingly from past elite funded, sick and racist eugenics supporters like Charles Galton Darwin, whom Ruppert refers to as "distinguished". http://www.fromthewilderness.com/PDF/Commonwealth.pdf

1. First of all, I am beyond positive that Ruppert is an absolutely incorruptible, honest and transparent human being. He believes not only in peak oil the theory (which is as indisputable as evolution) but also the doomsday scenario (what most people actually mean when they denounce peak oil is a scam).
2. This doomsday scenario appears to be coming. Either this is a real, natural crisis we are about to experience, or Alaska actually has more oil than Saudi Arabia, and the current crisis on the horizon is artificially manufactured.
3. If it's a scam, the agenda is surely to reduce global population, control the rise of China & Russia, and bring Western societies to their knees, so they more easily accept steps towards world government. But if it's not a scam, the agenda could still be the same.
4. By intentionally not preparing the world for PO, that is just as much a conspiracy as manufacturing an artificial peak (by artificial peak, I mean keeping Alaska a secret and forcing world production to peak ~15 years ahead of schedule).
5. To prepare a society/economy for peak, most PO proponents believe you should start diversifying energy dependency 30 years before peak. Certainly no less than 20 years beforehand, if one wants to ensure minimal disruption/suffering.
6. Ruppert believes 9/11 was a gambit to allow for a long war to control the last remaining oil reserves on the planet and thus secure empire by \military means in an increasingly multipolar world. Ruppert's groundbreaking 9/11 research (crucially, he uncovered the NORAD exercises) does not sit easily with the assertion he is a government shill.
7. Population reduction is not endorsed by Ruppert, merely accepted as inevitable. In fact, a big reason of his coming to Venezuela was because Chavez is at the forefront of sustainability planning, and Venezuela will in due course be a beacon for the wider world.
8. Simple facts are often misconstrued against Ruppert. Population reduction is unavoidable the way we are currently going. As for calling the eugenics guy "distinguished", I would have to see the context in which that was said.

You might also read Mike's own responses to the charges.
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/10questions.shtml

Any response on the ruppert/peak stuff? I'd also like to hear your argument against Zeitgeist, because while it doesn't appear to supply much supporting evidence, the sources themselves are well sourced.

For example, Ruppert's book (which I can email to you) has 1,000 verifiable footnotes.

I don't want to continue to converse with you after this email, and happened to see your thread about Marxism in schools in Venezuela that you were promoting. You also really contradicted yourself in your last PM to me. Ruppert is full of it and so are you. 'Sustainable' and 'unity' are UN buzz words, and like I said I am well versed on these topics in depth, including the patriarch paradigm vs the hereisarchal. The Hegelian dialectic process and much, much more. I know what's going on and so do you.

constituent
01-28-2008, 11:55 AM
which one were you?

Rebel Resource
01-28-2008, 12:06 PM
non-bold