PDA

View Full Version : Why havent we heard about LA?

Nic4Truth
01-28-2008, 10:23 AM
I didnt even know he came in 2nd in LA... why havent they (MSM) been reporting on this- or am i just missing something? This is crazy.

Original_Intent
01-28-2008, 10:24 AM
They still haven't announced official results - wonder what could be taking so long or what they are hiding?

Virginia Martin
01-28-2008, 11:11 AM
They are pulling a Pat Buchanan. I remember when Pat ran for President, had won New Hampshire and was way ahead in Arizona. I went to bed....when I got up next morning Pat had lost in Arizona. It is voter fraud, plain and simple. Our patriotic candidates are never going to win as long as voter fraud is allowed to continue. Iin my opinion, rigged elections should be a major issue for true Constitution candidates.

bcreps85
01-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Its the same old shit. They are delaying LA and NH as long as they possibly can, the whole point is to stop him from gaining momentum before Super Tuesday.

In LA he could quite possibly end up with a 1st place if they count all provisional ballots, so they are delaying. In NH he could quite possibly end up in 3rd, easily. These are things they don't want people to see until it is too late.

I will say, I don't hold a lot of hope for NH though. Even though they are still trying to delay, it's been 20+ days since the primary, they've already swapped the votes during that delay I'm sure. Take a look at that situation on bradblog.com if you wanna see the "chain of custody" and other things that will make you weep.

defe07
01-28-2008, 03:12 PM
These f****ing crooks deserve to be sentenced to death!! I would call this voting fraud an unconstitutional act of treason. Don't make us get our guns people because we won't take it anymore!! If the undecided voters in LA are smart and know what's going on (which I think some are), they should vote against the establishment and vote for Paul since he clearly deserves to be the winner in LA. An absolute majority in LA! I don't want to see people start getting their guns out because believe me it won't be a pretty site NEOCONS!!!

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-28-2008, 03:29 PM
They are pulling a Pat Buchanan. I remember when Pat ran for President, had won New Hampshire and was way ahead in Arizona. I went to bed....when I got up next morning Pat had lost in Arizona. It is voter fraud, plain and simple. Our patriotic candidates are never going to win as long as voter fraud is allowed to continue. Iin my opinion, rigged elections should be a major issue for true Constitution candidates.

Whether they are rigged or not, there should be no cloud of doubt surrounding the issue.

I am hopeful, that between now and November, this issue gets more traction.

TonySutton
01-28-2008, 03:33 PM
The MSM is only concerned with "the vote." If they were to bring light to the fact that LA elected delegates that get the REAL vote, then they would empower people to have a voice in politics. The MSM does not want this. They will report the LA Straw Vote on Feb 9th and will barely mention the allocation of delegates.

Knowledge is power, educate yourself and together we will change the face of US politics forever!

fedup100
01-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Do you guys realize we still have never heard the final count for IOWA!!

WTF!!

Ex Post Facto
01-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Heh didn't even know Iowa or LA did their primaries yet. Thought that was just to pick delegates...or is that the same thing?

BadFox
01-28-2008, 04:19 PM
Lying low, trying to get out of the spotlight imo

devil21
01-28-2008, 04:49 PM
Do you guys realize we still have never heard the final count for IOWA!!

WTF!!

Hmm Politico shows Iowa still at 98% reporting. How can they certify the results without 100% reporting? I guess there is a deliberate attempt to keep the results murky up through the primaries so if irregularities keep popping up (and Im sure they will), they can just say "oops oh well too late".

billyjoeallen
01-28-2008, 04:59 PM
http://media.www.lsureveille.com/media/storage/paper868/news/2008/01/28/News/Caucus.Results.Upset.State.Paul.Supporters-3171057.shtml

HQ is working on this, but they need our help. We have to contact the press in La. I have sent emails to radio stations, TV stations and newspapers. Please help get the word out.

johngr
01-28-2008, 05:10 PM
These f****ing crooks deserve to be sentenced to death!! I would call this voting fraud an unconstitutional act of treason. Don't make us get our guns people because we won't take it anymore!! If the undecided voters in LA are smart and know what's going on (which I think some are), they should vote against the establishment and vote for Paul since he clearly deserves to be the winner in LA. An absolute majority in LA! I don't want to see people start getting their guns out because believe me it won't be a pretty site NEOCONS!!!

12 posts. Joined in January. Can you spell provocateur?

QWE
01-28-2008, 05:16 PM
Hmm Politico shows Iowa still at 98% reporting. How can they certify the results without 100% reporting? I guess there is a deliberate attempt to keep the results murky up through the primaries so if irregularities keep popping up (and Im sure they will), they can just say "oops oh well too late".

http://www.iowagop.net/ has 1781 of 1781 precincts reporting. News sites just haven't updated theirs yet.
also: http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P08/IA-R.phtml