PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!!

BillyDkid
01-28-2008, 09:49 AM
I finally made Lew Rockwell's blog with an email about "soldiers of conscience" and Ron Paul.

Cinderella
01-28-2008, 09:53 AM
can u post what u emailed???

BillyDkid
01-28-2008, 10:07 AM
can u post what u emailed???Here is the link:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/018944.html

mrchubbs
01-28-2008, 10:10 AM
I know how you feel. :)

It was a glorious day when LRC linked to Liberty Maven back in December.

Congrats!!

Cinderella
01-28-2008, 10:10 AM
it says the page cannot be found...anyway u can paste it? are u a soldier?? my brother is off in iraq....

Rahl
01-28-2008, 10:18 AM
Watch the trailer of this brilliant new film, and thanks to Kev Hall. - http://www.socfilm.com/

UPDATE from Doug Carkuff: "I checked out the trailer to this movie. It is always so disturbing and sickening to see little kids terrified and holding their hands up while our soldiers hold them at gun point. It makes me sick to my stomach. If people could only imagine their own children put in that position it would seem to me their shame at supporting this stuff would overwhelm them. I am so praying (and I’m an atheist) that Dr. Paul’s message is able to break through to the silent majority and wake them up. I’m sure you have seen in comments on youtube and on various forums the comments that people makes saying they never had any interest in participating in politics until they heard Dr. Paul’s message. It is these people – those who feel completely disenfranchised by the political system, the silent majority – who will be Dr. Paul’s base and who make us win if we can. And the only way we can is to get the message to all of these people."

BillyDkid
01-28-2008, 10:25 AM
Thanks for posting Rahl.

BillyDkid
01-28-2008, 10:28 AM
it says the page cannot be found...anyway u can paste it? are u a soldier?? my brother is off in iraq....No, I'm way too old to be soldier. I hope your brother stays safe in Iraq. It has to be scarey. No soldier should be asked to risk his or her life for anything less than the actual defense of this country. And you know what makes me incredibly sick - the people who have made billions of dollars in windfall profits from this war. Many people die so a few people can become even richer. The shame of it.

sgrooms
01-28-2008, 10:32 AM
when does the film come out?