PDA

View Full Version : You're going to want to see this.

gbates31
01-28-2008, 06:12 AM
4char

philistineau
01-28-2008, 07:02 AM
/bored

Same old small minded view that the reason we are losing is because the media is against us or there is some huge conspiracy.

We've all seen "Outfoxed", we all know they don't research anymore, they just "report".

The fact of the matter is:
- RP has been on talkback radio;
- RP is still in debates (Kucinich? Gravel? Keyes?) Clearly the establishment has some respect for him and his supporters;
- RP has been on morning shows;
- RP has received coverage for his money bombs;
- RP has some small media support, such as PB, JS' son or JC (last name Cafferty ;)).

A movement takes time to build and we are in the first stages.

Joe3113
01-28-2008, 07:07 AM
/bored

Same old small minded view that the reason we are losing is because the media is against us or there is some huge conspiracy.

We've all seen "Outfoxed", we all know they don't research anymore, they just "report".

- RP is still in debates (Kucinich? Gravel? Keyes?) Clearly the establishment has some respect for him and his supporters;
- RP has some small media support, such as PB, JS' son or JC (last name Cafferty ;)).

Yeah I agree. There is no conspiracy. The North American Union doesn't exist. The New World Order doesn't exist. The Federal Reserve is helping the American people. There is no globalist elite trying to enslave us. The UN is all about world peace. There is no such thing as vote fraud. War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

JoBurke
01-28-2008, 07:10 AM
/bored

Understood - do not question. Ron Paul is getting a fair shot. Understood. Shut my mouth. Understood.

Wyurm
01-28-2008, 07:17 AM
/bored

Oh, thanks for setting us all straight. You're right there's absolutely nothing wrong, we just have to smile and wait. Nothing to worry or complain about, la la la la la :). Ahhhhh, it's so nice to be rid of that conspiracy idea, I mean why on earth would the establishment want to keep Ron Paul from winning so he can dismantle the establishment? It's just absolutely silly to think they would try to maintain the current system by ignoring Dr. Paul on purpose. Thanks again, you've saved us all from ourselves.

FreeTraveler
01-28-2008, 07:31 AM
Yeah I agree. There is no conspiracy. The North American Union doesn't exist. The New World Order doesn't exist. The Federal Reserve is helping the American people. There is no globalist elite trying to enslave us. The UN is all about world peace. There is no such thing as vote fraud. War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength.

Wow! I'm SO glad we got that all cleared up. I was worried that the next thing they might try to do is come up with some sort of "Homegrown Terrorist Act" or something to try to stop us from fixing things. It sure is great to hear that's an unfounded concern, isn't it?

Michigan11
01-28-2008, 07:40 AM
Are you trying to say we are living in a matrix?

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-28-2008, 08:04 AM
Clearly the establishment has some respect for him and his supporters

If there's any at all, it's because they think they can convert those supporters. Although, I would argue that Paul has only received any coverage because his supporters have loudly demanded it.

If they stopped covering Romney or Rudy, would anyone notice? Would anyone care?

I'm 15 minutes into this video, and it's a good video so far. Most people don't know how much of their news comes prepackaged from business and political sources.

We don't really need to build a movement. In many cases, we just need to show people what's going on. They don't know. They aren't informed by their media. Without the internet and decentralization of information, many of us would still not know what's going on.

JoBurke
01-28-2008, 08:08 AM
I just watched it and I am amazed - everything we see (since the 80īs and beyond) is being "filtered" and if "they" dont like it - they do not air it. Big Brother (media wing) is running on all cylinders.

Protect the Internet! - Down with Tyranny!

deedles
01-28-2008, 08:09 AM
and yet another Nov. join date member telling us the opposite of what we know to be true...

why do they all have start dates of Nov?

Phantom
01-28-2008, 08:16 AM
gbates31, thanks for posting this.

Great Find!

Phantom
01-28-2008, 10:38 AM
Bump!

AnalogDan
01-28-2008, 10:53 AM
/bored

I see your points. That said, at some point, this country has got to ask these questions; we should realize that there has been quite a shift and consolidation of power in this country that looks like fascism. When the potential for the media to be agenda-driven, and the the elections may be rigged, you are talking about some real threats to democracy, in the form of 'incrementalism.'

Moreover, not having RP in the debates would gather more attention and would expose the MSM for what they are; when they excluded RP in the NH debate, look at what happened! Folks started waking up. It's like martyring someone, to some degree; they become more powerful in their absence, so to speak.

I do agree that a movement takes time though.

Energy
01-28-2008, 10:54 AM
/bored

6 minutes of speaking time in the 90-minute FL debate with just FIVE guys on stage??!

Too many examples of media blackout. Where have you been? Have you seen some of the stunts Frank Luntz pulls with his magical graphs? MSM is doing just the barest minimum as to not raise red flags with those hooked on old media.

Don't worry, we'll pick up the slack for you.

polexi
01-28-2008, 11:00 AM
/bored

I don't believe there is some big conspiracy either, but respect him? He has been excluded from CNN/FOX/ABC for the past month with hardly any mention of him. Shit, did you already forget he wasn't in the graphics for the debate HE was participating in? Then there are the polls, talk shows pretending he is non existant etc etc....

Hardly anyone in the media respects him. His views don't favor the corporate industry, why should they favor him?

Redcard
01-28-2008, 11:22 AM
It's all about the money. Why should there be any conspiracy theory about "blacklisting him" from CFR and what not? It's far baser than that.

You know, I see a ton of conspiracy theorists on here that seem to attach the wildest fantasies to anything.. Why can't it just be about the money? Ron Paul is someone who will take politics in a new direction, and that threatens the money.

Wyurm
01-28-2008, 11:33 AM
It's all about the money. Why should there be any conspiracy theory about "blacklisting him" from CFR and what not? It's far baser than that.

You know, I see a ton of conspiracy theorists on here that seem to attach the wildest fantasies to anything.. Why can't it just be about the money? Ron Paul is someone who will take politics in a new direction, and that threatens the money.

dude, if you are suggesting that two or more people are cooperating to commit an offense, then by definition that is a conspiracy. The problem is that the word conspiracy has been bent and twisted to mean "crazy myth". Don't you think murderers would love it if you convinced everyone that murder didn't happen? Or what if you changed the concept of theft to mean "accuser lying to commit insurance fraud". Just something to think about.

Redcard
01-28-2008, 11:38 AM
dude, if you are suggesting that two or more people are cooperating to commit an offense, then by definition that is a conspiracy. The problem is that the word conspiracy has been bent and twisted to mean "crazy myth". Don't you think murderers would love it if you convinced everyone that murder didn't happen? Or what if you changed the concept of theft to mean "accuser lying to commit insurance fraud". Just something to think about.

Well, okay. Maybe conspiracy in that sense.. but I mean, I've seen a lot of people insist it goes deeper than just wanting money.. that there's some "master race" plan, and it all ties into other plans..

That said, there's nothing illegal about being dickheads to make money. It's just called capitalism.

Mark
01-28-2008, 11:43 AM
and yet another Nov. join date member telling us the opposite of what we know to be true...

+1

I wish they would start to realize that early adopters of Ron Paul have done so because we are MORE intelligent than average.

philistineau and your like, just save it. Enough with the trying to fool us. It's not working now, it never worked, and it never will.

And if the like were above average in intelligence, they would know that already. You have to be one to know one. So just save it already.

You're wasting your time, and just doing more to get yourself in deeper trouble when you face Judgment before Almighty God.

FreeTraveler
01-28-2008, 11:49 AM
Of course, the MEDIA reports everything fairly, with no editorial spin at all. :rolleyes:

Read this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=103535

driller80545
01-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Boy, some huge imaginations in here. Let's create a huge conspiracy by getting RP elected.

Mark
01-28-2008, 11:53 AM
Boy, some huge imaginations in here. Let's create a huge conspiracy by getting RP elected.

Wow, use of the cointelpro buzz word "conspiracy". How did you know to use that one? That's a secret word that only insiders know to use.

News flash: it's not conspiracy, it's a fact regarding collaboration.

You should have said: Boy, some huge facts in here. Let's create a huge fact by getting RP elected.

And if you don't know that, you must not be an early adopter of Ron Paul.

driller80545
01-28-2008, 11:58 AM
cointelpro, is that really a word and did I do it. Wow

Mark
01-28-2008, 12:02 PM
cointelpro, is that really a word and did I do it. Wow

Okay, now you're obviously not an early adapter of Ron Paul. Please ignore the previous wondering about that. The answer is now clear.

notagain
01-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Ron Paul's message has exploded!! The MSM can't stop the movement only try to contain it!

Mark
01-28-2008, 12:09 PM
Ron Paul's message has exploded!! The MSM can't stop the movement only try to contain it!

There ya go! Some accurate analysis!

driller80545
01-28-2008, 12:12 PM
Okay, now you're obviously not an early adapter of Ron Paul. Please ignore the previous wondering about that. The answer is now clear.

Uh, early adopter of RP. Haha. I have been a supporter of RP for twenty years in my district.

Shink
01-28-2008, 12:20 PM
I try to excuse people's ignorance...but it gets a bit ridiculous when RON PAUL supporters try to claim that everything's dandy with vote discrepancies, the way the media treats Ron Paul, that the Federal Reserve is only about money.

THESE PEOPLE WRITE AND BRAG ABOUT THEIR CONSPIRACY AND HOW WELL IT'S WORKING. They've successfully eroded the meaning of the word to the point where 'conspiracy' to the common person means 'crazy ufo lasers nazi myths.' Oh well, piss on the ignorant people. Let them continue to see, hear, and speak no 'evil' 'til the day their chains are literal.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

gbates31
01-28-2008, 12:29 PM
4char

nbhadja
01-28-2008, 12:37 PM
/bored

you are blind!

driller80545
I won't deny the conspiracies. Any fool with his eyes open knows it. My point is how will focusing on the historic workings of the establishment (conspiracies) help get RP elected. The sheep that have been manipulated must be herded back to reality, and that can't be done by screaming "conspiracy". If talking about and exposing conspiracy to the sheep worked, they never would have been duped in the first place. We need to manipulate the sheep to our side, get RP elected, and then blitz the sheep with the facts about how they were fooled.
In other words we are all wasting our time in this thread. Goodbye, gone to canvass.

Mini-Me
Well, okay. Maybe conspiracy in that sense.. but I mean, I've seen a lot of people insist it goes deeper than just wanting money.. that there's some "master race" plan, and it all ties into other plans..

That said, there's nothing illegal about being dickheads to make money. It's just called capitalism.

When we have no real competition in media because big business is in bed with big government, it's not called capitalism at all - it's called corporatism. There's a difference.

Redcard
01-28-2008, 12:39 PM
When we have no real competition in media because big business is in bed with big government, it's not called capitalism at all - it's called corporatism. There's a difference.

Right.

My insinuation is that this is all about the money, though. That's my "point." I don't see the need to have further ambitions about "what they want" and "who they want to be president" and "how they want us to be in the NWO." Because being in it just for the money makes enough sense alone.

And I _THINK_, if we dropped the outer edges of this "conspiracy Zionist/CFR/NWO/" and just told people "it's all about the money..." Then they'd be more likely to believe you and not dismiss you at face.

Mark
01-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Uh, early adopter of RP. Haha. I have been a supporter of RP for twenty years in my district.

That's AWESOME! Gee whiz man, then you should have noticed the concerted media bias by now.

Their agenda is pretty obvious to most of us. It's not a conspiracy, it's a fact.

syborius
01-28-2008, 04:59 PM

haha, I wanted to take a jab at that but you beat me to the punch :D

Revolution9
01-28-2008, 05:15 PM

Funding came through for the Dept Of Casual Destruction (Defense) blog teams.

HTH
Randy

QWE
01-28-2008, 05:23 PM
BAWWWWWWWWWWW

Yeah the media sucks. They have a right to suck. They are private companies. You don't like it, start your own. Economic freedom, freedom of press, of speech, etc...
Go do something constructive for the campaign. Almost every person I talk to who would normally support Ron Paul but doesn't, thinks that Ron Paul is "nuts" because "his supporters are all conspiracy theorists and/or racist". If there's any reason Paul ever drops in the polls, it's not because of him - it's because of "us". THE FACT IS the majority of Americans will not believe a conspiracy unless it is ON THE NEWS. Promoting this idea right now is just crazy - but not a worthless endeavor on it's own. Join the people who made Outfoxed, start your own website about media bias, but please, LEAVE RON OUT OF IT. Use him as example months from now, but not when it can cost him his campaign. It's like you guys are blind to how campaigns work and how the American people think.

JoBurke
01-28-2008, 05:33 PM
You know, I see a ton of conspiracy theorists

Yes, Redcard for one. defending his masters.

Mark
01-28-2008, 06:04 PM
Funding came through for the Dept Of Casual Destruction (Defense) blog teams.

HTH
Randy

For those that don't know -

I'd like to remind them that Almighty God's blog squad has been fully funded for a long time now.

They're taking notes for The Judgment. Just a "heads up " before you government and media type "bloggers" "head up".