PDA

View Full Version : WHO and WOW talk radio: Anybody hear them today?

Lord Xar
08-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Hey all,

sorry for the "radio" spam, I just want to make sure people are hearing the ads today... as the rotation now includes WOW fm 98.3..

So, please ping here if you hear the ads and if you think they have any impact.

NEW VERION: http://www.mmashirts.com/ron_paul60sec_final.mp3 (a better pronounciation of the word: " ... end birthright..")

thanks,
lord xar
dean

Take a listen:

WHO am:
jan michelson - thur,fri,mon,tue
deace - thur,fri,mon,tue
dr. laura - thur, fri
reagan - thur, mon

WOW fm 98.3
glenn beck - fri, mon, tue, wed
mac's world - fri, mon, tues
hannity - fri, wed
iowa sportsman hour - mon
bob & tom - tues. wed
Savage - tues, wed

Dustancostine
08-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Iowa Dave said he heard the ad today on WHO.

Dave
08-03-2007, 11:59 AM
I posted in News from Iowa that I heard it at 10:39 CDT on 1040 WHO. Which programs are your running the ad on WOW 98.3? I'll try to have Mac's World on.

Here we were worried about Mickelson or Mac not being on when the ads ran but they have both been on air while Rush had a sub yesterday. Rush will be back today so hopefully some Iowa dittoheads get a little Ron Paul education.

(missed your post, Dustan)

Razmear
08-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Does anyone have an MP3 of the ad that is playing?

eb

Lord Xar
08-03-2007, 01:30 PM
Does anyone have an MP3 of the ad that is playing?

eb

Here is the updated version that is NOW running:

http://www.mmashirts.com/ron_paul60sec_final.mp3

Razmear
08-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Wow, Great Job!

AMack
08-03-2007, 01:41 PM
That is an excellent commercial.

RP08
08-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Did I hear "the voice" say: "He will defend our own borders and birthright citizenship and welfare to illegal aliens." ?

Does that sound weird to anyone else? Almost sounds like he's saying that Ron Paul defends illegal aliens receiving welfare and birthright citizenship. Or are my ears messing with my brain?

Larofeticus
08-03-2007, 01:44 PM
that discussion has already been had.

he says "End" but it sounds a little bit like "And"

it's pretty clear by context, but still a little odd

Lord Xar
08-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Did I hear "the voice" say: "He will defend our own borders and birthright citizenship and welfare to illegal aliens." ?

Does that sound weird to anyone else? Almost sounds like he's saying that Ron Paul defends illegal aliens receiving welfare and birthright citizenship. Or are my ears messing with my brain?

uhmm did you HEAR the updated version:

http://www.mmashirts.com/ron_paul60sec_final.mp3

Lord Xar
08-03-2007, 01:46 PM
that discussion has already been had.

he says "End" but it sounds a little bit like "And"

it's pretty clear by context, but still a little odd

? I posted a NEW version. that the radio stations already have and are rotating....

why are you all listening to the OLD version... I will take that down..

Listen to the NEW version... arghhh..:)

BlCkDeAtH
08-03-2007, 01:49 PM
? I posted a NEW version. that the radio stations already have and are rotating....

why are you all listening to the OLD version... I will take that down..

Listen to the NEW version... arghhh..:)

I heard the new version just now and he clearly says "End birthright..."
Actually I'm surprised at how fast you fixed that.

Lord Xar
08-03-2007, 01:51 PM

I am a perfectionist.. if it has my "name is on it" - plus the people I work with are very awesome.

Its already in rotation, and the old one is out - this new one is IN..

Birdlady
08-03-2007, 02:10 PM

Yes this version is perfect! Nice job getting that fixed!

DeadheadForPaul
08-03-2007, 02:38 PM
still sounds like "and" rather than "end".

Either way, its a great ad and XAR = the man. Maybe on the next one say "put an end to birthrigt"

Lord Xar
08-03-2007, 03:08 PM
still sounds like "and" rather than "end".

Either way, its a great ad and XAR = the man. Maybe on the next one say "put an end to birthrigt"

Let me explain something - DID YOU LISTEN TO THE UPDATED VERSION?

The SAME "END" that is used in "... END UN war in Iraq".. is the SAME "END" THat iS NOW used for "end birthright citizenship"!

Did you listen to the updated ad? hahahah.. I get the feeling that people do not read the posts...

llamabread
08-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Wow. You guys did great. Congrats all around.

Kuldebar
08-03-2007, 03:34 PM
It's good...but the new version...still sounds like "and birthright citizenship". Sorry. Too many "ands" trick the mind...mind trick lol.

But, most people that hear it will need to look into Ron Paul further. And, I daresay most won't even know what birthright citizenship entails.

torchbearer
08-03-2007, 03:46 PM
who paid for these commercial spots? sounds like a pac is paying for these commercials.

LibertyEagle
08-03-2007, 03:50 PM
Yeah they did. A PACk of US. :)

Lord Xar
08-03-2007, 03:50 PM
who paid for these commercial spots? sounds like a pac is paying for these commercials.

I am the PAC -- that is the "law thing" taking place... we need to have certain safeguards in place....

call the number, that is my voice... I aint' proud of it... , my voice, that is..

Dustancostine
08-03-2007, 03:54 PM
I am the PAC -- that is the "law thing" taking place... we need to have certain safeguards in place....

call the number, that is my voice... I aint' proud of it... , my voice, that is..

Was that your voice on the commercial?

Joe Knows
08-03-2007, 04:00 PM
I am not going to nitpick the ad. I think it is great that a group of people got this off the ground and are doing something to spread the word. We can debate all day on and sounding like end, but in the long run when people hear this they will get a positive image of Dr. Paul and hopefully do a little research. Congratulations to Lord Xar and everyone who helped. This is a perfect example of what people working together can accomplish for Dr. Paul. Great job!

torchbearer
08-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Great Voice.

torchbearer
08-03-2007, 04:05 PM

I will have to get you to do my campaign commercials and all voice-overs!

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-03-2007, 05:25 PM
Xar didn't mean it was his voice on the commercial, but his voice answering the phone. If it was Xar's voice, I bet we could have talked him into re-recording it for a significant discount.

LibertyEagle
08-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Heh. No kidding. :) That would have come in handy.

Lord Xar
08-03-2007, 05:57 PM
oh right, if I had a voice like that.. trust me, I would THE "ladies man"

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Hey, don't sell yourself short. I bet he doesn't have an eaglehead. Girls fall for eagleheads. Personally, I'm just a sucker for anyone who sounds like Ron Paul.