PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Mike Gravel - Ron Paul's angry brother?

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-28-2008, 02:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb0-sgr9V3A&NR=1
That statement is so strong, I love it!

hueylong
01-28-2008, 02:55 AM
Gravel is a waste of time. Irrelevant to our process toward the Republican nomination.

cageybee
01-28-2008, 03:05 AM
actually, gravel is right, our soldiers are dying in vain. read my research at http://arrestbushandcheneynow.blogspot.com/

Patriot123
01-28-2008, 02:47 PM
Gravel is a waste of time. Irrelevant to our process toward the Republican nomination.

Don't ever talk like that about Senator Gravel. He's an amazing man, and I actually met him as well. He's an amazing and brilliant man, and I'll be damned if Ron Paul doesn't nominate him as his vice president.

constitutional
01-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Don't ever talk like that about Senator Gravel. He's an amazing man, and I actually met him as well. He's an amazing and brilliant man, and I'll be damned if Ron Paul doesn't nominate him as his vice president.

you are damned then.

Gravel is nice, honest man. His domestic policies suck. I have more respect for him than any other candidates on stage except Dennis K.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-28-2008, 03:15 PM

It won't happen. But, Gravel certainly didn't deserve what the media gave him. Let's not even get into a discussion about real problems. I heard Britney Spears didn't show up for a court date or something.

Patriot123
01-28-2008, 03:30 PM
you are damned then.

Gravel is nice, honest man. His domestic policies suck. I have more respect for him than any other candidates on stage except Dennis K.

Umm, no. Sorry :lol: His domestic policies are pretty much the exact same as Ron Paul's, with a difference here and there. At heart I'm a Gravel supporter. I, of course, fully support Ron Paul to the death, but same goes for Gravel. Gravel is an amazing and brilliant man. His ideas and policies are right on the target. Just like Dr. Paul. Without Gravel, chances are you'd be dead now. Why? Vietnam. And the draft. He ended both, as I'm sure you know. You owe your life and country to Gravel, and so do I.

constitutional
01-28-2008, 03:46 PM
Umm, no. Sorry :lol: His domestic policies are pretty much the exact same as Ron Paul's, with a difference here and there. At heart I'm a Gravel supporter. I, of course, fully support Ron Paul to the death, but same goes for Gravel. Gravel is an amazing and brilliant man. His ideas and policies are right on the target. Just like Dr. Paul. Without Gravel, chances are you'd be dead now. Why? Vietnam. And the draft. He ended both, as I'm sure you know. You owe your life and country to Gravel, and so do I.

I wasn't born during Vietnam and my family and I move here about eight years ago. :p

Patriot123
01-28-2008, 09:14 PM
Even then, the war would still be going on if Gravel didn't step in and risk his life. And in this case, the country would have collapsed due to what we're facing right now, and even if we were still around, the draft would still be going on.

BuddyRey
01-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Mike Gravel rules. End of story.

You like not having the Military draft? Thank Sen. Mike Gravel!

Laja
01-28-2008, 09:27 PM

You are totally rude and you, sir, are waste of time!