PDA

View Full Version : McCain's Torture...

Ginobili
01-28-2008, 12:35 AM
...has any one read the stuff they did to him? Tortued for 5 1/2 years, kept in solitary confinement for 2, basically beaten to a inch of death over and over... and we expect this guy to be sane?!?! I respect pre-nam McCain, but after that, he became...vengful I guess. I cant blame him, PTSD (Post Tramatic Stress Disorder), solitary confinement leading to insanity, the stuff he had to see and feel... no wonder he hates all the "evil" countries!

driller80545
01-28-2008, 12:37 AM
This is just story. There are others not quite as patriotic.

Ginobili
01-28-2008, 12:40 AM

Never the less, I have seen people who spent time in the Nam prisons... they are not the same when they leave. And McCain reminds me wayyyy to much of them.

BreakYourChains
01-28-2008, 12:48 AM
Never the less, I have seen people who spent time in the Nam prisons... they are not the same when they leave. And McCain reminds me wayyyy to much of them.

Dig a little deeper. He is not what he seems, but to be sure, he did receive some bad treatment. I would imagine in the beginning he received this treatment, but as soon as they found out he was an Admiral's son, perhaps the treatment changed too? None of us know for sure, but there are quite a few Vietnam Vets who do not believe him, nor do they understand why he has stopped them for years in trying to find other POW's. Just something for you to think about. Yes, I think he is unstable, but I do not think that justifies his hatred and war mongering.

austinchick
01-28-2008, 12:52 AM
I knew a guy who was in a Vietnam war. He had the worse case of PTSD, talked in loops, obsessive, paranoid. And he wasn't tortured like Mccain.

specsaregood
01-28-2008, 01:02 AM

Indeed.
These guys have a different story to tell. I dont know if it is true, but it is out there.
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

http://www.usvetdsp.com/mccainpic.htm
Excerpt:

The following is McCain's own admission of collaboration in an article he wrote, printed May 14, 1973 in U.S. News and World Report:

"I think it was on the fourth day [after being shot down] that two guards came in, instead of one. One of them pulled back the blanket to show the other guard my injury. I looked at my knee. It was about the size, shape and color of a football. I remembered that when I was a flying instructor a fellow had ejected from his plane and broken his thigh. He had gone into shock, the blood had pooled in his leg, and he died, which came as quite a surprise to usa man dying of a broken leg.

Then I realized that a very similar thing was happening to me.

"When I saw it, I said to the guard, `O.K., get the officer.'

"An officer came in after a few minutes. It was the man that we came to know very well as `The Bug.' He was a psychotic torturer, one of the worst fiends that we had to deal with. I said, `O.K., I'll give you military information if you will take me to the hospital.'"

McCain claims it was only a coincidence that, about the same time he was begging to be taken to a hospital, the Vietnamese learned his father was Admiral John S. McCain, Jr., commander of all U.S. forces in Europe and soontobe commander of all U.S. forces in the Pacific, including Vietnam.

McCain has admitted that he survived only because the Vietnamese learned who his father was and rushed him to a hospital where his wounds were eagerly treated. He has also conceded that the Vietnamese repeatedly threatened to withhold much needed operations unless he would give them information

Dave Pedersen
01-28-2008, 01:06 AM
Didn't he break two arms and a leg when he ejected?

You gotta wonder why in the world he has blocked the efforts of the pow/mia families. You just have to wonder why he would do that.

specsaregood
01-28-2008, 01:11 AM
Didn't he break two arms and a leg when he ejected?

You gotta wonder why in the world he has blocked the efforts of the pow/mia families. You just have to wonder why he would do that.

Right, and why did he have legislation put through to have his OWN records sealed? I don't know the "truth" but I do know that many pow/mia families hate him with a passion.

noztnac
01-28-2008, 01:23 AM
Don't be so sure. Check this out:
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/AntiMcCain_vets_ready_their_salvo_against_0302.htm l

qh4dotcom
01-28-2008, 01:27 AM
Chuck Norris was right about McCain being too old to run for president. Being tortured for 5 years will take some years out of your life expectancy.

Publius Freeman
01-28-2008, 01:32 AM
(Think Manchurian Candidate...)

RP2008!

noztnac
01-28-2008, 01:36 AM
Documentary exposes McCain:

http://www.eworldwire.com/pressreleases/18074