PDA

View Full Version : To Give or not to give

CAT5 Cane
01-27-2008, 10:24 PM
Should I give $500. I'm saving for other items, but I worry about my good country (not my government).

- CAT5 Cane

GraspingForPeace
01-27-2008, 10:29 PM
Give as much as you can AFFORD to. I am sure Ron Paul would love 500 dollars, but he would understand that you have to feed yourself :).

But giving 500 dollars would be an enormous opportunity. Especially if this moneybomb is big. Imagine what a 5 million dollar boost would do for Ron Paul just before the 5th.

newyearsrevolution08
01-27-2008, 10:44 PM
Give the $500 but also dont forget to find 10 others to donate as well. This money bomb day is not to simply give donations that are already assumed BUT to find BRAND NEW donators for this mass donation day.

We all have a few days to locate brand new donators, we want to build up our grassroots levels for this one and start building for the long haul of this fight.

dw1345
01-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Just think: your $500 donation on the first could ultimately give you a life free from the burdens of taxes under Ron Paul, and you'd have plenty of money saved up for those other items. Donate on the First for your country, and your freedom!

DAaaMan64
01-27-2008, 11:31 PM
You should find out for yourself whether you should are not. I know I personally would not, that is to much for me.

Royksopp
01-27-2008, 11:39 PM
Give about $300 at the start of the day, and have a think about it as the day goes on :D

fuzzybekool
01-28-2008, 12:16 AM
In the brief course of human history, decisions such as these here today, have perplexed not only the seasoned patriot, but the novice volunteer who has waned in the fringes of indecision. To such decisions as important as these we mark today and in the days that follow, special days of contemplation. We must ask ourselves one question. Will it be worth it ?

To those who would ponder such a meaningful battle of mind and heart, I say to you that the torment you shall rain down upon your consciouss shall not be done in vain. It is cavalier and noble a deed to sacrafice one's monetary stipend to further the cause as glorious as freedom. And it is in no small defference, that we should amend our own comfort for the battles we fight in defense of liberty, peace, and prosperity.

It is never a small thing when we join our brethern and sisters across this great nation, one voice in mutual self interest, spreading a message that can not be tempered or tamed with apathy anymore.

And so, I say unto those who should waver or question the motives that bequeath us all sometimes to justify our rational thoughts with irrational possibilities. It is not him, the man we drench with hard earned sweat and tears, but his message, brought down to us by our founding fathers. It is our duty to keep hope alive, if not for us, for our future patriots, who will someday look back upon this effort with awe and respect. That we did not shirk our solemn responsibility to leave the next generation better than the one before, that we left freedom intact, and liberty and justice for all.

Give what you can, and be happy. Your reward will be reaped tenfold. There is no shame in how much or how little it is that you give.

Our only shame should be that when called upon by the haunting voices of our founding fathers...we did nothing.

jrich4rpaul
01-28-2008, 12:18 AM
I've given over $1,000. I donate whatever will allow me to just make it by.

I figure it'll be hard for awhile, but after this is all over I'll be able to go back to normal spending, ya know? So I see it as a good investment.

DirtMcGirt
01-28-2008, 12:25 AM
anything you give is a boost for liberty!!!

fireinme
01-28-2008, 07:41 AM
You can't expect the fight for freedom to be easy.

MicheleFloyd
01-29-2008, 01:24 PM
Pay your bills and make an affordable donation. That's my vote. I gave Ron Paul my last $11.53 on January 21. Earlier this week, when my big fat check cleared, I paid my bills. I'll be making more donations as I can, but you have to do what's right for you. There are other ways to be be of service. Visit older people in comfortable neighborhoods. You'll find lots of voters with more money and fewer worries. Keep respectable Ron Paul information to give out if they don't want to speak with you.