PDA

View Full Version : from America with love

hope7134
01-27-2008, 10:09 PM
To everyone around the world, Greetings From America. Thank You So Much For Your Support Of Ron Paul. Usa Rp Supporters Are In A Very Serious Battle For Our Freedom And This Is A Very Critical Election For The Future Of The Usa And We Believe The Whole World. We Are Fighting With Everything We Have To Free Our Country, Because We Know In Our Freedom The World Will Also Be Free. We Support Ron Paul And Know The Seriousness Of The Situation. Our Battle Is Uphill And We Are Gaining Ground. But We Need You. Just Keep Up Your Websites, Keep Waving Your Ron Paul Banners, Keep Joining Us In Our War Against The Status Quo. We See You And It Encourages Us To Fight On. Americans Across My Country Are Desparately Trying To Once Again Ring The Liberty Bell. But This Time We Want To Ring It For The Entire World. Pray That We Will Not Lose This Battle. Let Freedom Ring, Let Liberty Sweep Around The World And Let Peace Reign.
On November The 5th The Ron Paul Campaign Is Calling On The American Supporters To Raise 5 Million Dollars, Pray That We Meet That Goal. We Must Push This Campaign Forward.
Please Join The American Blogs, Let The Rp Supporters In America Know You Stand With Us. We Welcome You In This Fight And We So Urgently Need You. May We Truly Be A Global Society, But Global In Love And Support For One Another. May God Bless America, Ron Paul And The Entire World In This Effort. I Can Not Possibly Send This E-mail To All The International Ron Paul Groups, So If You Could Please Send It For Me It Would Be Great. Let Freedom Ring. CJ, South Carolina, Usa

patriot4paul
01-28-2008, 06:37 AM
To the RP supporters around the world - thanks so much for standing with us in this important fight for freedom. Your support greatly touches my heart.

liberteebell
01-28-2008, 06:46 AM
To the RP supporters around the world - thanks so much for standing with us in this important fight for freedom. Your support greatly touches my heart.

I second that! It's just amazing how many foreigners understand America more than the average American.

kimo
01-28-2008, 12:17 PM
YOUR freedom, means also OUR freedom!
Thats why we support your fight and Dr. Ron Paul.
..and believe itīs getting huge, as far I can see.

Rahl
01-28-2008, 01:44 PM
couldn't have said it better kimo.

raiha
01-28-2008, 07:06 PM
Yes...and unfortunately the one country that has such a huge effect on the rest of the world, we cannot influence. Imagine the hopelessness we feel when we see the US sabre-rattling.
At least you guys can canvass and vote!!

hope7134
01-28-2008, 07:31 PM
Yes you can help. You can help us to wake up the rest of America. Get loud, yell in the blogs. Go to the America media sites and post to the Americans. We don't get the truth about the world from the America media, but other countries live it first hand. So many Americans believe the propaganda lies coming out of Washington. But the world, the world that this country so effects on a daily basis needs to wake us up to the errors and mistakes that our leadership is making. The internet has given you get access to blogs of all American politicians, not just Ron Paul. Americans are Kept in a naive slumber because everything we hear is filtered through our biased media. Americans are waking up and we are starting to see the things that have been done and are being done. The internet is doing that for us. We need you in this fight. You (the international community) are an important voice. You live daily the things that we don't even think about or nor have we considered or can we imagine. Please blog all the American websites. Blog our congressman. Post videos on google and youtube. Speak, cry out to the American people, we are hearing you. Cry louder than you have ever cried before. Get determined to help us turn this country around. We need you, we need your voice. Speak to us in your own language (please interpret in English also). Let the American people hear from you. Let us hear from around the world. We will listen. We are listening. Your vote is your voice and if given the opportunity the American people will do the right thing. We want what all people's around the world want: we want peace and the opportunity to raise families and teach our children and grow old playing with our grandchildren. I am asking you to speak, speak, speak to the American people. We will listen!

Rahl
01-30-2008, 04:05 AM
i have thought about a certain strategy yesterday.
instead of trying to awake the sheep with logic (most won't listen anyway, LOLZ ISLAM ATTACKS US CAUSE WE ARE FREE...) i thought about making fun of them.

Laughing in their face like for example: (haha america is really a 3rd world country when you look at how free the elections are, thank god im european ... and so on)

Will making the sheep mad help to awake them or will it just create some sort of blowback and anger towards for example europe ?

hope7134
01-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Rahl,

You must understand, Americans do not know that we are in the sad state of affairs. I believe you think that American's understand their situation. They do not! Americans are asleep, but they are waking up. They have been lied too and kept in the dark to all outside news about the world and are naive to the global world outside our borders. It is not in attacking them that would cause this movement to be effect. It would be like an adult attacking a child. I hate to say this about my fellow Americans but it is true. The only thing most of them know is what the wealthy elite, blast on our news media. The news media in America is very effective for keeping control over the American people. I am so grieved over this stuff. But even our military are bringing back stories saying we do not need to be in Iraq and we need to come out of the middle east. Our soldiers are grieving and they are speaking out. Most Americans have no concept of the rest of the world and the rest of the world sees Americans as their government. Listen Americans are manipulated by our government just like the world is being manipulated. And it is not our whole government. It is the NEOCON government, the elite few. If the muslim world wants to attack the American people, it's because they don't understand what's happening in our country anymore than most Americans understand what's happening in muslim countries. The NEOCONS are ruling the world and their have all the people of the world fighting and they are setting back receiving huge financial rewards from the war machine. If you want to speak to Americans be our friend and speak to us as your friend. Tell us the truth in your friendship. Enough of wars and conflict. Enough!!! We must begin to offer the hands of friendship. I am certain that as the peoples of the World begin to do this, the governments of corruption will lose their hold. Rahl, you have a greater ability to speak to the Americans and tell them the truth than any American would. Find American church websites, tell them who you are and where you are from and start communication. Churches in America are a mega driving force. We can do this! We can take back my country, your country and the world. The internet gives people from around the world the ability for the first time to talk to Americans. But, we need so much more of this communication. This is a big country with over 300 million people. This is not an easy task to wake up all these people. But, it can be done. Thank you for your post, join us in our fight. :o

Mr. Coolidge
02-02-2008, 12:10 AM
i have thought about a certain strategy yesterday.
instead of trying to awake the sheep with logic (most won't listen anyway, LOLZ ISLAM ATTACKS US CAUSE WE ARE FREE...) i thought about making fun of them.

Laughing in their face like for example: (haha america is really a 3rd world country when you look at how free the elections are, thank god im european ... and so on)

Will making the sheep mad help to awake them or will it just create some sort of blowback and anger towards for example europe ?
Answer: Hearing those kinds of things from foreigners on the internet will mostly just make confused Americans mad at foreigners, at people on the internet, and at foreigners on the internet. Such people just feel cornered these days, because they are outnumbered, and will get bitter and defensive.

I admit, though, that I was thinking of something along the same lines, instead attacking their macho tough-guy self-image. "If we're so powerful, why are you shaking in your boots about some little terrorists, or about a little country like Iran? Seems to me you're the coward." Or something like that...

Still, I wouldn't recommend that either. You're right that emotion will be more effective than logic, as has been proven pretty well in these primaries so far. What I think is funny--and I like to point this out to people who proudly call themselves "conservatives"--is that they used to laugh at the "liberals" for always using emotion to override logic. They called them "bleeding-heart liberals". Now they use that emotion to justify our staying in Iraq, and they have become the bleeding-hearts that they used to make fun of.

(((This hopefully makes them think, "What does it really mean to be a conservative? Am I supporting the war and the Patriot Act, etc., because it's 'conservative', or because the war is associated with Republicans, and Republicans are supposed to be conservative...is it the chicken or the egg? Which one is the cause, and which is the effect? Does the Republican Party decide what will be conservative, or do conservatives decide what the Republican Party will be?")))

expatriot
02-02-2008, 12:45 AM
Conversations work.
And expatriates have connections back stateside.
one of the best things is getting people who talk to expatriates to keep the
Ron Paul candidacy in view

raiha
02-02-2008, 01:35 AM
My meet-up group has been distributing Ron Paul CD's at the US Embassy here. Strangely we have five New Zealanders and only one American in the group.

Our American goes to the ex-pat group and talks to them.