PDA

View Full Version : URGENT 2-WIN Super TUESDAY MAKE VIRAL!!!

TakeThePowerBack
01-27-2008, 09:11 PM
I piloted this idea earlier today with me and 2 others as a Catholic church let out. It worked wonderfully!!!

Wednesday and Sunday are Church days. Go get with your meetup and get as many PRO LIFE slim jims as they have and divide your meetup to as many churches you can on Wednesday and Monday. Hand the slimjims out with "Congressman Ron Paul's PRO LIFE STANCE". Almost all of the congregation wil take one.

WEDNESDAY, and SUNDAY!!!!!! LETS GET THIS DONE!

WE CAN WIN!!!!!

Let's win super tuesday and baffle the MSM.

email me at buchanan DOT greg AT gmail DOT com

wgadget
01-27-2008, 09:13 PM
And go to every gun show and pass out Ron Paul PRO GUN slim jims. Fred Thompson is out and they need someone to uphold their gun rights.

Eric21ND
01-27-2008, 09:18 PM
This wins elections people!

bucfish
01-27-2008, 09:19 PM
Yes it does and also place signs near and on the way to early voting places and around precinct locales!!!

mdh
01-27-2008, 09:26 PM
Hand the slimjims out with "Congressman Ron Paul's PRO FIFE STANCE".

I hear Dr. Paul is so pro-fife that he has personally played over 4,000 fifes. He is not unlike those men who played fifes marching into battle in the revolutionary war against British tyranny.

TakeThePowerBack
01-27-2008, 09:50 PM
I hear Dr. Paul is so pro-fife that he has personally played over 4,000 fifes. He is not unlike those men who played fifes marching into battle in the revolutionary war against British tyranny.

typo, thanks!!!

TakeThePowerBack
01-28-2008, 08:02 AM
Bump