PDA

View Full Version : Someone needs to make an inspirational video!

eldeeder
01-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Not to sound like Huckabee.. but aren't we putting all of our fundraising eggs in one basket? It seems to me pretty apparent that we will not raise 5 million dollars on Ron and Carol's anniversary. It's a great cause, and I think we could raise between 1 and 2 million, but to think that we can raise 5 million is a bit unrealistic considering there was no time to plan it.

Think about when we had to raise 500K by the end of the third quarter, we didn't focus on one opportunity, we had an extended effort on the entire time to raise as much as possible. But at this point, I don't think we can raise 5 million because it just doesn't seem to me that people are as enthusiastic and driven as before.

Shouldn't we be realistic? When the 5 million needed was announced, at that point we needed to raise $500K a day to reach it, and realistically, we'll be lucky to get 3 of those days on this money bomb. So how do we plan on making up all of the other days?

To me, this seems a lot like the 23 million goal everyone was talking about earlier this month. It sounded great, but there wasn't enough drive, enthusiasm, and coordination.

Can't we get behind this NOW? Yes, it would be great to raise lots of money on the moneybomb, but we will NOT raise 5 million. Please, reach out to ALL Ron Paul fans and urge them to donate NOW. This is one of our last chances and the campaign NEEDS our help. If you're going to promote the money bomb, fine, but make sure you do ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to spread the word. We need november 5th dedication, december 16th enthusiasm to get this thing moving quickly. Otherwise tell everyone that the money is needed now and without it our chances get significantly worse so that if they care at all about freedom, that we should be donating every last penny we can sacrifice to the cause.

I know I'll be called a troll, and I know people will say we'll raise 5 million on Dr. Paul's anniversary, but I like to be realistic. We need action now, and we need much better promotion.

We need an inspirational movie made by one of our many talented video creators for the anniversary money bomb. GHoberX would be great! It should focus on how broke the other candidates are right now and how we could REALLY REALLY drive a railroad spike into this election.

Bump this! We have SO MANY talented, and inspiring people out there. This moneybomb is an honest chance to make a huge impact!

Bilgefisher
01-27-2008, 09:18 PM
I humbly ask this as well. You folks who make those videos have some great talent. Please, please make more.

Bilgefisher
01-28-2008, 12:40 AM
bump

jrich4rpaul
01-28-2008, 12:42 AM
+1

Eric21ND
01-28-2008, 07:53 AM
Maybe we should also add how the other campaigns are running out of cash and going down hill.

EastWindRain
01-28-2008, 01:17 PM
A promotional video is needed for Feb 1st. I agree, drive the point home that the other candidates are broke. Another successful money bomb for Ron Paul could discourage the broke candidates into thinking about giving up. Time is ticking. We need the video now. Good luck. Restore The Republic.

Kacela
01-28-2008, 03:38 PM
There is this one, it's the one I'm including in the message I'm sending out to MySpace users: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcuDazE1T_U

Sey.Naci
01-28-2008, 03:41 PM
There is this one, it's the one I'm including in the message I'm sending out to MySpace users: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcuDazE1T_ULike that one!

ClayTrainor
01-28-2008, 03:47 PM
Id like to see avaroth make another one

EastWindRain
01-28-2008, 09:23 PM
Id like to see avaroth make another one

Same here. I don't think the video listed here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcuDazE1T_U) is strong enough. Plus the new video should stress the point that Giuliani, Huckabee, & McCain are broke. Once they see the new raised sum of money for Ron Paul, they may be deflated to the point where they may want to quit? Let's drive the nails home with a very successful fund raising effort.

Avaroth and GHoeberX a rallying video would be much appreciated and needed.

FreedomAndLaw
01-28-2008, 10:28 PM
Equally important is keeping videos most popular on YouTube like the Nov 5th + Dec 16th videos.